2023 Bronco Raptor for Sale (incoming unit)

Jan 4, 2024
Gallery
2310 Lincoln Ave Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
Hey Everyone,

Incoming 2023 Shadow Black Bronco Raptor to our dealership Steamboat Motors. Expected 2-week time frame from today (1/03/2024). Currently not spoken for, asking $20,000 over sticker which is attached to this thread. If there's an issue with viewing it, my email, [email protected] or feel free to call the dealership 970-879-8880 and ask for Kyle please.

Attachments

• 23 Braptor Sticker.jpg
    23 Braptor Sticker.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 49

a7723viper

Jan 10, 2024
Grand Junction, Co
Current Ride
2019 Civic Type R
Current Ride #2
2023 Bronco Raptor
Hey Everyone,

Incoming 2023 Shadow Black Bronco Raptor to our dealership Steamboat Motors. Expected 2-week time frame from today (1/03/2024). Currently not spoken for, asking $20,000 over sticker which is attached to this thread. If there's an issue with viewing it, my email, [email protected] or feel free to call the dealership 970-879-8880 and ask for Kyle please.
Dude you are insane! No one will pay that much in this market.

Do your research and look around. Denver has 6+ Raptors, Colo Springs have 4+, then there is Canon City, Wyoming, Boulder, Moab… all within 4 hours driving distance. No one is marketing that much.

Either you are wishful thinking and living in a different planet, or your buyer is an idiot. Good luck, but your openness to post such an egregious price mark up in this market is a sign of pure greed.

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
Dude you are insane! No one will pay that much in this market.

Do your research and look around. Denver has 6+ Raptors, Colo Springs have 4+, then there is Canon City, Wyoming, Boulder, Moab… all within 4 hours driving distance. No one is marketing that much.

Either you are wishful thinking and living in a different planet, or your buyer is an idiot. Good luck, but your openness to post such an egregious price mark up in this market is a sign of pure greed.
There are a few in Northeastern Pennsylvania dealerships listed at 10k over msrp

a7723viper

Jan 10, 2024
Grand Junction, Co
Current Ride
2019 Civic Type R
Current Ride #2
2023 Bronco Raptor
There are a few in Northeastern Pennsylvania dealerships listed at 10k over msrp
There are a bunch listed 5-10k over MSRP here in Colorado. But to ask $20k over - openly on a enthusiast and fan forum - is just pure selfish.

I’m on a bunch of car forums for my cars- Civic Type R and Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Most post on these forums are vendors offering discount codes or promo for car members. The goal is to create a community: one supporting another. Not to take advantage of a naive fan shopping for a new car.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I have seen many on FB for sale at sticker and one listed recently at 1000 under sticker. The days of Bronco Raptor ADM's is over.

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
I can send a list of over 30 Raptors at MSRP or Less… Disappointing but that’s the reality..

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I saw one on FB a day ago in Illinois at Champaign Ford for 2,333 off MSRP.

GTO66

Dec 22, 2023
Colorado
Current Ride
23 Raptor
Current Ride #2
73 Bronco, 66 GTO, 23 Genesis GV70
I saw one on FB a day ago in Illinois at Champaign Ford for 2,333 off MSRP.
Its kind of weird when I chatted with the finance officer about ESP he asked me what I was going to do with the Bronco Raptor...I said I'm keeping it....let the "Mods" begin!

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
I have seen many on FB for sale at sticker and one listed recently at 1000 under sticker. The days of Bronco Raptor ADM's is over.
Not really. The ADM premium has just shifted from the dealer to Ford.

As ordered the 2024 is $19k more than my MSRP for a ’22 delivered in December of ‘22. To be fair, the ’24 price includes the Lux package which I didn’t order and painted flares which I don’t want.

This now leaves Ford with plenty of room to discount, if needed, and still have far higher margins than originally planned.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Not really. The ADM premium has just shifted from the dealer to Ford.

As ordered the 2024 is $19k more than my MSRP for a ’22 delivered in December of ‘22. To be fair, the ’24 price includes the Lux package which I didn’t order and painted flares which I don’t want.

This now leaves Ford with plenty of room to discount, if needed, and still have far higher margins than originally planned.
At least it's stopping some of the dealers from playing this ADM game. I believe we just need to take it away from the them all together and just go to consumers ordering direct from manufacturers.

My 22 would be 19,000 more as well. I paid 5,000 over so I don't feel so bad now.

I absolutely hate the painted flared and think they look like shit so I can't understand why Ford would put so many limits on the new orders. Even the bead lock wheels are in a package. I love my Raptor but not Ford so much. A lot of these companies really have some dumb f__king people working for them.

GTO66

Dec 22, 2023
Colorado
Current Ride
23 Raptor
Current Ride #2
73 Bronco, 66 GTO, 23 Genesis GV70
True all true. With my Raptor I got a call saying it was on the train and when I got home to check the tracking app it was saying it basically wasn't. I called Ford and they said it was on for transport and then "pulled". From there they couldn't tell me why and I was losing trust in Ford not telling me the whole truth. I lost trust and became very suspicious....I held on though. Not sure I would do it again.

Top Member Reactions