2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins 10/6/22

Guessing this will include 2023 Bronco Raptor, love to see all the unscheduled Bronco Raptors here being scheduled in October and expecting the carryovers having 1st priority.

1664041035343.png

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
i had to go in
check changes and scan id. covp
maybe so ford doesn’t think dealers are taking these to put on lot and add 50k to

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
i had to go in
check changes and scan id. covp
maybe so ford doesn’t think dealers are taking these to put on lot and add 50k to
Do you have a signed sales document and an agreed upon price? Your sales document should have your signature and the GM...

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Well it sounds like 2023 scheduling might begin as planned.

Received an email from my dealer today letting me know he was talking to the zone area rep.

"According to what he was saying"
It hasn't scheduled yet, but should schedule as early as next week or sometime this month.

Cliffalston

Founding Member
Oct 3, 2022
Atlanta, Ga
Current Ride
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2019 Volkswagen Arteon
I just placed my order on October 1st. Signed buyers order and made deposit!! What’s the production time on these? I received an email from Ford that my order was received.

waterisurfriend

Founding Member
Sep 22, 2022
Gallery
Missouri
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Ford Explorer
I just placed my order on October 1st. Signed buyers order and made deposit!! What’s the production time on these? I received an email from Ford that my order was received.
I also went in and got my paperwork done and signed September 21 (price with options came to 84,891 US). But my dealer says they can't place the order until towards the end of October and if anything changes they would let me know. He did also say that they did complete all their MY22 conversions and that not all of them decided to continue to wait.

Top Member Reactions