2023 Bronco Scheduling this Week (10/17) For Production Build Weeks 12/5 Through 12/19

I would expect this also includes the 2023 Bronco Raptor's that have completed Ford's COVP from the unscheduled 2022 orders.

1666038338038.png

bronco_raptor

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Georgia
I wonder how many people with 2022 Bronco Raptor orders have not been scheduled for a build date yet? Hopefully, they've at least made it through the original reservation holders for a build date/VIN. I placed my order on 3/9/22 for a dealer allocation and was the first at my dealership. I know it'll take a while even after the build date, but at least with a VIN I can start to track it online.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I wonder how many people with 2022 Bronco Raptor orders have not been scheduled for a build date yet? Hopefully, they've at least made it through the original reservation holders for a build date/VIN. I placed my order on 3/9/22 for a dealer allocation and was the first at my dealership. I know it'll take a while even after the build date, but at least with a VIN I can start to track it online.
Have you received your VIN?

bronco_raptor

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Georgia
Have you received your VIN?
No, but I've seen someone who ordered at the end of March without an original reservation who got a build date a couple of weeks ago. What about you?

There was also a post in one of the Facebook groups that there is a constraint on the stock rims that's causing a problem. Not sure if that's true yet.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
No, but I've seen someone who ordered at the end of March without an original reservation who got a build date a couple of weeks ago. What about you?

There was also a post in one of the Facebook groups that there is a constraint on the stock rims that's causing a problem. Not sure if that's true yet.
Sounds like you need to contact your dealer. Mine has already been converted to a 23MY where the dealer has entered the order on his end and I have a VIN number along with a confirmation email from Ford. My build has even been scheduled.

bronco_raptor

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Georgia
Sounds like you need to contact your dealer. Mine has already been converted to a 23MY where the dealer has entered the order on his end and I have a VIN number along with a confirmation email from Ford. My build has even been scheduled.
Nice! Were you an original reservation holder or when did you order? We confirmed my order at my dealership and I got another email from Ford for the 2023, but no build date or VIN yet. I'm still unscheduled clean status with Ford with priority code of 11- not sure if the priority code means much outside of my dealership though.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Nice! Were you an original reservation holder or when did you order? We confirmed my order at my dealership and I got another email from Ford for the 2023, but no build date or VIN yet. I'm still unscheduled clean status with Ford with priority code of 11- not sure if the priority code means much outside of my dealership though.
Yes I was an original reservation holder from July 2020. My priority code was 10 so it sounds like you are good to go just waiting on the build date. Once they populate that I'm pretty sure the VIN is generated at the same time. Best of luck, it's coming!!!

Carterpyper1

Founding Member
Mar 16, 2022
usa
i have a 22 with a Vin# production week
went From. 9/26 10/3 10/10 10/17. dealer is. now showing a build date?? 10/26. vin ends in 2222

braptor22

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Duluth
I have to be one the later 2022’s VIN is over 2500. Just moved into production on Monday and my dealer says it is due 11/14 at my dealership

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
Does anyone know if they are going to make a 23 or 24 bronco raptor I know the 23’s are only being considered for the leftover 22s that did not get built. any additional ones on top of that or any 24s
thnx

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I just received my build date and VIN for my 2023 Braptor. Anyone know how long it takes for them to build and ship?
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! and Congrats on your VIN & build date! 🍻 Since September, typically the Bronco Raptors are Built and Released to shipping a few weeks after your build date week and shipping maybe a couple weeks to a couple months via Rail. It's so worth the wait, hang in there! (y)

Scottmcw

Nov 4, 2022
Nashville, TN
Current Ride
2020 GMC Sierra AT4
Current Ride #2
2013 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
I reordered my Raptor the second week of March and just got my VIN on Tuesday. supposedly, I am scheduled for the build week of 12/12.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I reordered my Raptor the second week of March and just got my VIN on Tuesday. supposedly, I am scheduled for the build week of 12/12.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and Congrats on your VIN and build week date!

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
What type of wheel did you order, regular or Braddock capable?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Where are you in NM? Which dealership did you go through?
I'm in Ruidoso, but my dealer is in Ohio. Unfortunately, my local dealer isn't worth dealing with.

Top Member Reactions