F17A6F8F-BC10-4704-9BB9-79F37B361DCC.jpeg

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Wow - almost a $5k increase in MSRP for my build. Glad I have ‘22….assuming they’re ship the bloody thing.
Yeah I probably would have been also.
For us dealing with it, $5,280. 00 give or take 2 cents. Price protection should apply but in the end I guess we'll see.

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I am almost 100% sure that Price protection does not apply to Raptors
Your correct when we converted our initial reservation orders for other models to the Raptor last March. However, I expect price protection for our unfulfilled 2022 carryover orders provided no changes besides paint color.

Looking at this 2023 build and price for Raptor, as seen in the B&P there aren't any colors left besides shades of red. 🤔 I don't understand that decision...

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I can't even tell what Azure Gray actually looks like. It would be nice if they put some photos out of Bronco Raptors in that new color to help people decide which color to choose.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Well according to my dealer when I updated my order from my 22 BR to my 23 BR he is understanding from Ford, pricing would remain the same unless I added additional options and then that of course would be added. Also timestamp for build remain the same to be waiting for production.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Well according to my dealer when I updated my order from my 22 BR to my 23 BR he is understanding from Ford Pricing would remain the same unless I added additional options and then that of course would be added. Also timestamp for build remain the same to be waiting for production
I can't even tell what Azure Gray actually looks like. It would be nice if they put some photos out of Bronco Raptors in that new color to help people decide which color to choose.
$995.00 option for a "New" common gray. Sorry I just don't see it.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Well according to my dealer when I updated my order from my 22 BR to my 23 BR he is understanding from Ford, pricing would remain the same unless I added additional options and then that of course would be added. Also timestamp for build remain the same to be waiting for production.
So they dropped my color and I'm having to change exterior color. I wonder if Ford considers that as an "additional option"? I also dropped the Code Orange seat belt option since my exterior color changed.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
So they dropped my color and I'm having to change exterior color. I wonder if Ford considers that as an "additional option"? I also dropped the Code Orange seat belt option since my exterior color changed.
I finally decided on Code Orange. I literally talked myself through everything else. I saw a Hot Pepper Red in person and did not like the vibe of the burnt orange that it appeared to me in direct sunlight. Of course my personal opinion.
I also went with every available option they offer for the BR.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Man I rebuilt mine and all was same same.. but then I realized in Canada it still has the 22 build 😭 now I’m nervous about the increase… how on earth both US and CAN still show the 22 for build not 23 like this pic 😳

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Your correct when we converted our initial reservation orders for other models to the Raptor last March. I expect price protection for our unfulfilled 2022 carryover orders provided no changes besides paint color.

Looking that this 2023 build and price for Raptor, as seen in the B&P there aren't any colors left besides shades of red. 🤔 I don't understand that decision...
We all know what the "My Dealer Said" adds up to. But I'll add to it. I called my dealer. I spoke with my rep and the GM, and they said that there is no price protection or rebates on the limited models. Price Protection only covers those who have stayed with the same model throughout.

We will find out when we actually convert and see it on paper.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Man I rebuilt mine and all was same same.. but then I realized in Canada it still has the 22 build 😭 now I’m nervous about the increase… how on earth both US and CAN still show the 22 for build not 23 like this pic 😳
The link to B&P in the first post above takes me to a 2023 B&P. Did you select the link vs thru Ford website?

Top Member Reactions