2023 Ford Bronco Raptor - Clear bra & ceramic coating install! - By Harker Heights Ceramic Coatings

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Short 1 minute video on PPF install on a Bronco Raptor. I really like this guy's shop, cleanliness and lighting is a must with PPF installations.

"Have you seen the new 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor? Here we got in this amazing orange specimen in for both clear bra/paint protection film/PPF. Afterward, we ceramic coated it. Now this Bronco Raptor will be protected against rock chips and scratches AND it will be easier to clean up for three years! Clear bra/PPF protects against MOST rock chips and scratches. We try to hide edges so you almost cannot see the material! Are you driving up and down I-35, getting hit with tons of tiny rocks and other debris? Get your car (or Bronco Raptor) protected before it gets too late! Then, you add ceramic coating, which makes cleanup so much easier! Ceramic coating does not protect against scratches or rock chips, but it enhances gloss, provides UV resistance, and repels water - all that makes the vehicle easier to clean! We installed Legend Paint Protection Film on this 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor, which carries a 12 year warranty. We then installed SB3 Coatings Thirty3 on the painted surfaces, which carries a three year warranty. We installed SB3 Coatings Industrial coatings on all of the metal and high traffic areas, and SB3 Coatings Trim on all the plastic surfaces. ————————— Harker Heights Ceramic Coatings 🏎 Clear bra | Ceramic Coating | Paint Correction | Auto Detailing"

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
QQ: how does the factory decal option impact PPF installation, if at all? I'm wondering if the minimal depth of the decals creates any issues with PPF installation.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
QQ: how does the factory decal option impact PPF installation, if at all? I'm wondering if the minimal depth of the decals creates any issues with PPF installation.
Your correct on the thickness of the Factory graphics package decals, they are thin enough and fully cured by the time you received your Bronco Raptor that there should not be any impact. Some aftermarket graphics use a thicker film and there could be risk of a slight outline around the graphics. The PPF installer would know. @95BK9 had his done a few months ago over the graphics, maybe he can offer 1st hand experience.
95BK9's completed PPF Bronco Raptor.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your correct on the thickness of the Factory graphics package decals, they are thin enough and fully cured by the time you received your Bronco Raptor that there should not be any impact. Some aftermarket graphics use a thicker film and there could be risk of a slight outline around the graphics.
Thanks, that makes total sense. I'm not sure whether I'll be getting it done on mine but certainly on the radar.

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
I do have the decal package on my 2023 Area 51 Raptor. the installer @ https://www.uniqueautodetailing.net/
Did an incredible job, with a ceramic coat on top. The decals were under the wrap so they are protected as well. Attaching some photos after the wrap. We took Our Braptor to Florida for a weeks vacation from Ohio. When we returned our shop did a courtesy inspection and a wash. None of the wrap had come loose.
Braptor (1).jpeg
Braptor (2).jpeg
Braptor (3).jpeg
Braptor (4).jpeg
Braptor (5).jpeg
Braptor (6).jpeg

HHCC2021

Aug 24, 2023
Harker Heights, TX
Military
Army retired
Current Ride
Cadillac CT4V Blackwing
Short 1 minute video on PPF install on a Bronco Raptor. I really like this guy's shop, cleanliness and lighting is a must with PPF installations.

"Have you seen the new 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor? Here we got in this amazing orange specimen in for both clear bra/paint protection film/PPF. Afterward, we ceramic coated it. Now this Bronco Raptor will be protected against rock chips and scratches AND it will be easier to clean up for three years! Clear bra/PPF protects against MOST rock chips and scratches. We try to hide edges so you almost cannot see the material! Are you driving up and down I-35, getting hit with tons of tiny rocks and other debris? Get your car (or Bronco Raptor) protected before it gets too late! Then, you add ceramic coating, which makes cleanup so much easier! Ceramic coating does not protect against scratches or rock chips, but it enhances gloss, provides UV resistance, and repels water - all that makes the vehicle easier to clean! We installed Legend Paint Protection Film on this 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor, which carries a 12 year warranty. We then installed SB3 Coatings Thirty3 on the painted surfaces, which carries a three year warranty. We installed SB3 Coatings Industrial coatings on all of the metal and high traffic areas, and SB3 Coatings Trim on all the plastic surfaces. ————————— Harker Heights Ceramic Coatings 🏎 Clear bra | Ceramic Coating | Paint Correction | Auto Detailing"

Hello I’m the owner of the shop. I’m sorry I didn’t see this but I found it when I googled my own business. Thanks for coming across it. For the questions about vinyl I have a specific video for that here:

Over, under, or around: Your PPF options when you have vinyl graphics! | Serving the Killeen Area

I have more info of course on my website as well.

And my YouTube channel also has a ton of tips for taking care of your cars in general.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Hello I’m the owner of the shop. I’m sorry I didn’t see this but I found it when I googled my own business. Thanks for coming across it. For the questions about vinyl I have a specific video for that here:

Over, under, or around: Your PPF options when you have vinyl graphics! | Serving the Killeen Area

I have more info of course on my website as well.

And my YouTube channel also has a ton of tips for taking care of your cars in general.

Glad you found us, welcome to the forum! You have a very nice shop. One that anyone would be proud to see their vehicle pulling out of looking amazingly better than new. Thank you for the well done videos and chiming in here!

Top Member Reactions