2023 Ford Bronco Raptor Kinney's Trail Boss Performance Dual Exhaust System W/ Boss Ceramic Tips.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"The absolute perfect look and sound for your new Bronco Raptor hands down! We commonly produce custom performance exhaust system before the “boxed” kit companies get around to it. We are proud to announce our full “cat-back” signature Trail Boss performance exhaust system for the new 2023 Bronco Rator series. Most regular muffler shops won’t even see one of these beautiful vehicles for a few years or so. This is our very own custom hand fabricated performance exhaust system. This 100% emission compliant and dealer friendly system will definitely stir up the crowd at your local car show and the looks are simply stunning. Systems that are available online are selling for hundreds dollars! Our custom systems are half of that and at installed prices AND lifetime warranty! Based on what you see and hear, Kinney’s has once again cornered the market on top quality custom fabricated performance exhaust Our custom performance exhaust has a low and distinctive tone that sounds rich and smooth. You can decorate your system with literaly dozen of cool looking tips. Choose from our showroom that is stocked full of so many choices that your head will spin! No warranty issues or concerns! No state inspection concerns either. This is a 100% emission compliant and dealer friendly performance exhaust that will provide years of exceptional performance and value. Afraid to go to your local muffler shop? We understand. That is exactly why we started this unique system nearly 30 years ago. By simply going to our spectacular website you will immediately get the feeling that we definitely know what we are doing. We will walk you through all the vital steps to start the process. After we determine your estimated horsepower and where that power is or will be going, we determine your desired sound level. Will you be touring along or making reasonable trips? We can actually taylor the sound to your personal specifics. It’s your vehicle, we will assist you in putting your personality in the way it sounds as well as how it looks. There is simply no other shop doing what we do. We are indeed a refreshing alternative to the basement exhaust centers and mis-fitting boxed kits. Kinney’s will get it right the first time! This fabrication, quality and result cannot be matched anywhere! Step up to the best, step up to Kinney's! We do custom performance exhaust right! It's all about Performance, Sound and Appearence! Kinney's has the best of all you want! Visit our amazing website or our famous youtube channel to see and hear the countries finest custom fabricated specialized exhaust. www.kinneysmufflershop.com See what you have been missing! Kinney's fabricates unique and distinctive custom performance exhast systems for customers everywhere! Visit our amazing website to learn more! See and hear them all in our nationally recognized video library. Kinney's produces dozens upon dozens of amazing performance exhaust systems for your choosing. Simply jump on our spectacular website, find the vehicles you want to hear and start your journey! Quality unsurpassed far beyond anything else you have ever seen or heard. Hear them ALL at Kinney's! All your favorite performance exhaust products on some of the nicest vehicles in the country! Our MASSIVE collection of awesome performance exhaust for your vehicle is right here! Kinney's is the only legitimate performance exhaust center that offers professional video production of our custom systems for our customers. This amazing and SEEMINGLY endless library allows you to view and find the perfect look and sound for just about any vehicle out there. Watch out for the everyday shops out there that cannot deliver the quality, performance and knowledge you deserve. Trust America's favorite and most respected performance exhaust center, trust Kinney's! Often copied, never duplicated, Kinney's continues to stand alone at the top of the custom performance exhaust world. Creative and innovative systems along with our massive selection of custom tips makes for an unbeatable combination. With our 75 years of combined experience, Kinney's sets the standard by which all other exhaust centers are judged. Be sure to join our fast growing force of followers on instagram, facebook and subscribe to our youtube channel right here to never miss an awesome upload! Say no to boring, say yes to Kinney’s! Doing custom performance exhaust the right way, since 1978."
Kinney's Muffler Shop

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Sounds great. Any chance they can do this and still keep the exhaust tips up above and in front of the rear bumper like they come from the factory? If I had these I would have already bent them in half on a rock ledge on my Moab trip. I scraped a rear tow hook coming down a ledge and based on where these tips are they would be the first thing to bend when rock crawling. Ford tucked the factory tips up above the rear bumper for a reason.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Sounds great. Any chance they can do this and still keep the exhaust tips up above and in front of the rear bumper like they come from the factory? If I had these I would have already bent them in half on a rock ledge on my Moab trip. I scraped a rear tow hook coming down a ledge and based on where these tips are they would be the first thing to bend when rock crawling. Ford tucked the factory tips up above the rear bumper for a reason.
Sounded like their systems are complete custom to your specs and they are in Texas, it appears in the video the muffler may be a MagnaFlow, I need to look at mine again to compare.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
It looked like it was still possibly active as well? Is that the case? I wonder how that works with aftermarket stuff and it is still usable?

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Appears to be a MagnaFlow muffler, smaller than OEM, the valves I would expect are still functional. I think in the video they are trying to demonstrate the different exhaust notes, however as we have all heard with the OEM when there isn't turbo boost it's difficult to distinguish the difference. I would think they could replace just the muffler and leave the stock tailpipes, maybe eliminate the resonators, that way you will have the departure angle clearance. Or pull the tailpipes off in the event you go rock crawling.

Top Member Reactions