drewgolson

Dec 23, 2022
Gallery
birmingham,al
Current Ride
22' badlands
Current Ride #2
23' braptor (ordered)
Hey all new to the raptor wait line but a salty old veteran in the bronco waiting process. I've purchased a badlands but still waiting on a 2 year wait on my original order. All good because the dealer I actually purchased from (not who my original res is with) let me know they got a couple Braptor allocations for 2023 and I could have one. After submitting my build with them I got the confirmed email from ford, but it did not have an order number and is not showing in the "my reservations" page on my ford account at ford.com. Is this typical for the Raptors? I know it's a totally different order bank and I have no reason to not have faith in my dealer, but I just found it odd.

TIA!
Drew

Attachments

• IMG_0738.PNG
    IMG_0738.PNG
    27 KB · Views: 95

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
I could be wrong on this but from all I’ve read while waiting for my own dealer allocation that I purchased….

you should have walked out of the dealership with a DORA that had your sales number and order number. Preferably a sales agreement too to ensure pricing is clarified in advance/. If you don’t have the DOrA , get this to confirm order/status with Ford or Ford Performance.

i received my confirmation the same day, but because it was a dealer allocation and not a golden ticket from reservation, I could not see my order online until I was scheduled with a VIN. you situation seems normal.

my understanding is that there are no 2023 allocations ro dealers yet. Only 2022s were allocated and unused allocations should have all been converted to 2023 orders a couple months ago. Possibly you’ve assumed and changed an existing 2022 rolled to 2023 dealer order. Again ask the dealer.

My understanding is the ford system will allow orders to be input and confirmed even if they don’t have an allocation.

I’ve seen nothing about dealers getting allocations for. “New” 2023s.

bottom line: I’d get sales and order numbers from the dealer and confirm status with Ford, otherwise you may be on a waiting list depending On the dealer getting sufficient allocations to fulfill your spot on the list in 2023 or 2024.

good luck!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Hey all new to the raptor wait line but a salty old veteran in the bronco waiting process. I've purchased a badlands but still waiting on a 2 year wait on my original order. All good because the dealer I actually purchased from (not who my original res is with) let me know they got a couple Braptor allocations for 2023 and I could have one. After submitting my build with them I got the confirmed email from ford, but it did not have an order number and is not showing in the "my reservations" page on my ford account at ford.com. Is this typical for the Raptors? I know it's a totally different order bank and I have no reason to not have faith in my dealer, but I just found it odd.

TIA!
Drew
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! Congrats on locating and securing a dealer allocation. 🍻 I agree with @JohnGalt and I also have not seen where the New MY 2023 Bronco orders have opened yet however last fall I remember reading it was anticipated this Month. Your dealer may have an "opening" date and I would stay in close communication with them.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia

TIA!
Drew
It also depends very much on where you live, the dealer I will be picking up my 22 raptor from very soon, I was paruzing their page today just to see what they have and they just listed the vin on a 23 they have coming now I know from speaking to many dealers across Canada (due to all my searching) that ford automatically puts the dealers incoming items online even if they’re sold… I suppose it’s an advertising gimmick as most have us have googled the crap out of “Bronco Raptor” so keep faith in what the dealer is saying but also make sure you have paperwork, tho that also being said I factory ordered my Bronco Raptor in March after ditching the idea of my badlands and I’m travelling 16 hours to a different province altogether to physically purchase one so really it’s just a matter of patience 😂 good luck and welcome to what I think is the best place for all Info bronco raptor information ❤️

Praptor

Dec 5, 2022
Gallery
Connecticut
Current Ride
2022 Badlands Sas
Current Ride #2
2022 Tesla Plaid
I am in the same situation with my order from early November, and what I did was take my order # and sales number and chatted with Ford. They saw my order in the system as clean and unscheduled. The same process of my 22' badlands when I ordered that. They don't see a VIN # yet but it's an order Ford has. Several people say there aren't orders or banks are not open, but I believe there are allocations out there and when you find a dealer with one, they can place an order for you. I have no reason to believe otherwise as my dealer was great with my '22, and it delivered 6 mos from walking in and ordering to delivery. Too much speculation, but chat with ford, I think you'll find you have a raptor with your name on it coming. (When is anyones guess)

OP
D

drewgolson

Dec 23, 2022
Gallery
birmingham,al
Current Ride
22' badlands
Current Ride #2
23' braptor (ordered)
Thanks for the input guys. When I spoke to the sales manager a few months ago he told me he'd let me know if he got any new allocations. I shrugged it off but when I came to sell another vehicle to the dealership he told me he was just informed by ford he had 3 allocations for 23 and I needed to get my build together for when ford let them submit it. I have no reason to believe they dont have an allocation because they wouldn't consider letting me in on the action a few months ago. Based on what JohnGalt says about his experience I think my situation sounds normal and once I have the VIN ill be able to track it. The dealership also told me I didn't have to put down my deposit until VIN was assigned for what it's worth.

Hells Canyon

Founding Member
Feb 23, 2022
Hells Canyon
Similar situation. My dealer received one allocation for a 23 Raptor, and I was first on their list for one, so I put my order together and it was sent in to Ford. No order number was available. When my order was picked up by Ford and scheduled for production, I was given an order number and VIN. My first scheduled production date was November 14th of 22, it actually hit production this Monday, just shy of two months after the original date. I’ll take it.

OP
D

drewgolson

Dec 23, 2022
Gallery
birmingham,al
Current Ride
22' badlands
Current Ride #2
23' braptor (ordered)
Similar situation. My dealer received one allocation for a 23 Raptor, and I was first on their list for one, so I put my order together and it was sent in to Ford. No order number was available. When my order was picked up by Ford and scheduled for production, I was given an order number and VIN. My first scheduled production date was November 14th of 22, it actually hit production this Monday, just shy of two months after the original date. I’ll take it.
Nice and congrats. My order is probably about a month old. Not picked up yet but fingers crossed it's soon. The only add on i have is leather, so hopefully it wont hold it up too long.

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Welcome to the Braptor Forum! Hopefully, the 2 years of waiting leads up to a good experience with the Bronco Raptor. Congrats on the order!

Top Member Reactions