2024 Ford Bronco Raptor First Drive & POV! Is it Worth $96,000? - By Speed Phenom

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
12 minute driving review in Johnson Valley.

"Join me in Johnson Valley and Calico California as we explore the desolate desert in the brand new 2024 Ford Bronco Raptor! The price has gone up... Can a Bronco be worth $100,000? We kick it into high gear and blast through the baja terrain! Plus, we explore the rock crawling and trail exploring nature of this Ford Bronco Raptor."

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
The short recap version of above

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Definitely, looked like a blast, 80 mph off-road, isn't that equivalent to 160+ on a smooth paved track?
I do 80 regularly. Or at least hit about 80 regularly. 75 is more manageable...haha. Quick in the dirt is a lot of fun. I keep it safe. I was on friends ranch today and he is a well known experienced Baja racer and he loved the Bronco Raptor. His dad had the F150 Raptor the first year it came out and he thought this vehicle is much better especially in the rear end. I am not sure what speed we were doing today never looked at it once. They were tight fairly rough trials and he was surprised at how well this stock rig did. He drove and was giving pointers which was great. I've done those trials in his dune buggy before. He said that is a safe speed he likes to go these days. I thought it was just about right. Nice and quick and in total control. We plan on doing some remote trails in the Raptor. I could see one in his future. Great vehicle. He really liked it, had a big smile.

Last edited:

CRAZYACE63

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2023 CO Braptor
Current Ride #2
2010 Challenger R/T
Did Ford make a couple CO 24 raptors with old graphics package? I believe he is reviewing a 23 and calling it a 24. I don't know that for sure and I didn't finish the video, just a little tidbit I noticed when watching. If I am wrong please let me know.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Did Ford make a couple CO 24 raptors with old graphics package? I believe he is reviewing a 23 and calling it a 24. I don't know that for sure and I didn't finish the video, just a little tidbit I noticed when watching. If I am wrong please let me know.
I'm quite sure your correct, he is reviewing a 2023 but calling it a 2024, I suspect this is due to the fact if you were to order it will be a 2024.

Top Member Reactions