2024 Ford Bronco Raptor Gets New Shelter Green Color

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 11.40.58 AM.png

The 2024 Ford Bronco Raptor brings it all to the table when it comes to high-performance off-road capabilities. Ford Authority recently spotted an example out and about, sporting a coat of Shelter Green, a new color for the 2024 model year. Below, we break down everything you need to know about the earthy green hue.

Shelter Green is tagged with paint code DB. It is a no-cost option, and is exclusively available on the range-topping Raptor. It can be outfitted with all interior colorways available for the 2024 Ford Bronco Raptor, which are as follows:

• Black Onyx (marine grade vinyl)
  • Black Onyx (leather-trimmed vinyl)
  • Blue with Black Onyx (marine grade vinyl)
  • Blue with Black Onyx (marine grade vinyl)
Shelter Green is just one of nine colors offered for the 2024 Ford Bronco Raptor. All color offerings are as follows (relevant paint codes written in parentheses):

• Velocity Blue Metallic (E7)
  • Hot Pepper Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat (EA)
  • Eruption Green Metallic (FA)
  • Shadow Black (G1)
  • Iconic Silver Metallic (JS)
  • Carbonized Gray Metallic (M7)
  • Cactus Gray (NE)
  • Oxford White (YZ)
  • Shelter Green (DB) (new for 2024)
The following comprises all interior color combinations available for every Bronco trim level:

• Black Onyx
  • Blue with Black Onyx
  • Black Onyx with Plaid/Navy Pier Cloth seats
  • Black Onyx with Perforated Plaid Inserts with Norias (Brown) leather-trimmed/vinyl seats
Finally, the following are all available trim levels for the 2024 Ford Bronco:

• Big Bend
  • Black Diamond
  • Heritage Edition
  • Outer Banks
  • Badlands
  • Everglades
  • Wildtrak
  • Heritage Limited Edition
  • Raptor
Speaking of exterior color treatments, the 2024 Ford Bronco Raptor gained painted fender flares and a special set of sporty exterior graphics, some of which are included with the all-new Code Orange package. This package also adds Code Orange accents throughout the vehicle, including wheel beadlock rings and seatbelts.

However, the 2024 Ford Bronco range did lose a feature, compliments of ongoing supply chain issues, ditching the Keyless Entry Keypad. Additionally, the Base trim was dropped from the lineup. Even without these, the Bronco did get a bit more expensive for the 2024 model year when compared to its 2023 model year counterpart.

Source

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I find it odd that Ford Performance eliminated the Code Orange but didn't add "Race Red" to the Raptor as it's available in all other Bronco trim levels. Fastest Bronco in history and considered the high speed model yet it doesn't have the color "Race" Red? Thankfully they brought back Velocity Blue.

Correction to Ford Authority 2024 Bronco Raptor color offerings, there is 8 available not 9 and there is a couple mistakes in the above list according to the 2024 Build & Price.

• Shadow Black (G1)
  • Cactus Gray (NE)
  • Oxford White (YZ)
  • Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat – Extra Cost | $995 (Ford Authority missed this one)

Andrewjn

Aug 8, 2022
Gallery
Detroit
Current Ride
Trd 4 runner
I think Ford could do a lot better considering the creativity of the vehicle. There is such an opportunity to come up equally as cool colors as the vehicle. Toyota always nails their colors buts still such a void for a handful of subtatial well thought out colors. There are so many options that would imrove the stance and timeless quality. I find the new trim with the code orange rings cheapens the brand and vehicle. I am sure with the right set up an improved boisterous take could look bad ass.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Agreed. Shelter is interesting but still seems slightly conservative to me.

Given the Wrangler is the clear direct target for the Bronco you would think there would be a broader spectrum of color options. If Jeep does anything better it's their willingness to be creative with the color options as well as some of the 'seasonal' colors that are offered on top of the standard spectrum of Silver, Red, Blue, Gray: High Velocity, Nacho, Purple Reign, Tuscadero Pink.

How good would a Bronco look in a shade of chartreuse yellow, bright green, orange in any shade as well as something similar to Grabber Blue.

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I find it odd that Ford Performance eliminated the Code Orange but didn't add "Race Red" to the Raptor as it's available in all other Bronco trim levels. Fastest Bronco in history and considered the high speed model yet it doesn't have the color "Race" Red? Thankfully they brought back Velocity Blue.

Correction to Ford Authority 2024 Bronco Raptor color offerings, there is 8 available not 9 and there is a couple mistakes in the above list according to the 2024 Build & Price.

• Shadow Black (G1)
  • Cactus Gray (NE)
  • Oxford White (YZ)
  • Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat – Extra Cost | $995 (Ford Authority missed this one)
Thanks for clarifying, I thought it was odd that Eruption Green Metallic was on that list.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Looks more brown to me I hope it looks better in person 🤷🏻‍♀️ not my thing and not crazy about the code orange accents on this Color either

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Agreed. Shelter is interesting but still seems slightly conservative to me.

Given the Wrangler is the clear direct target for the Bronco you would think there would be a broader spectrum of color options. If Jeep does anything better it's their willingness to be creative with the color options as well as some of the 'seasonal' colors that are offered on top of the standard spectrum of Silver, Red, Blue, Gray: High Velocity, Nacho, Purple Reign, Tuscadero Pink.

How good would a Bronco look in a shade of chartreuse yellow, bright green, orange in any shade as well as something similar to Grabber Blue.
That should have RAPTOR only colors

Top Member Reactions