ORbraptor

Dec 4, 2022
Gallery
Oregon
Current Ride
75 Bronco
Current Ride #2
22 Braptor
I went to my dealer to sign the purchase agreement and drop off my deposit. About 45 minutes after I left the salesman texted me a picture of the Braptor. Said it just delivered. They have to prep it and I’ll pick it up Friday.
F88C4F31-5642-4EF5-B6B8-6E3D6E2C27CE.jpeg

OP
ORbraptor

ORbraptor

Dec 4, 2022
Gallery
Oregon
Current Ride
75 Bronco
Current Ride #2
22 Braptor
This sounds like retail order, what was your ADM cost?
Actually last Saturday night I started looking. I contacted every dealer that had one in transit. Thinking they were all pre sold. Sunday morning one actually said theirs was for sale. The ADM was 25K which at first did not want to pay. But I guess that’s the market for a first year Braptor. Didn’t expect to have it in less than one week that’s for sure. I’m so excited! My plan is to daily drive it for work which is a lot about 20,000 miles a year. After the engine warranty is up drop a 5.2L GT-500 Predator in it, we’ll see.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Actually last Saturday night I started looking. I contacted every dealer that had one in transit. Thinking they were all pre sold. Sunday morning one actually said theirs was for sale. The ADM was 25K which at first did not want to pay. But I guess that’s the market for a first year Braptor. Didn’t expect to have it in less than one week that’s for sure. I’m so excited! My plan is to daily drive it for work which is a lot about 20,000 miles a year. After the engine warranty is up drop a 5.2L GT-500 Predator in it, we’ll see.
Is there room for a GT-500? I'm certain the Suspension can support this....

OP
ORbraptor

ORbraptor

Dec 4, 2022
Gallery
Oregon
Current Ride
75 Bronco
Current Ride #2
22 Braptor
Is there room for a GT-500? I'm certain the Suspension can support this....
That’s the question. I’ve heard the frame is the issue, but my dealer said he has a guy working on doing it now. I’m going to wait and watch a few get done first.

Top Member Reactions