Adaptive cruise relocation

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Has anyone relocated their adaptive cruise sensor? I am running the Whipple megacooler and want it to show off a little more so I wanted to relocate my sensor to the grill. I was just wondering if anyone has done this yet. If so, what bracket did you use and have you had any issues with it?

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Has anyone relocated their adaptive cruise sensor? I am running the Whipple megacooler and want it to show off a little more so I wanted to relocate my sensor to the grill. I was just wondering if anyone has done this yet. If so, what bracket did you use and have you had any issues with it?
Did you not like the one that came with the Whipple? I have been waiting to see how the Whipple relocation mount works and where it is mounted.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
The bumper manufacturers are your best bet. Most them have ACC relocation solutions, for example behind the grill. Just takes a bit of research. There are good threads on this over at B6G.

OP
DdYHrse

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Did you not like the one that came with the Whipple? I have been waiting to see how the Whipple relocation mount works and where it is mounted.
The whipple bracket puts it right back in the center of the intercooler.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
The Whipple relocation is referring to the shutter doors motor that get's relocated to above the intercooler allowing the shutter motor to still be plugged in since the shutters must be removed thereby avoiding error codes.

Top Member Reactions