Aftermarket Fiberglass Ford Bronco Raptor Fenders Revealed

Advanced Fiberglass Concepts Bronco Raptor fenders

FORDBRONCO_RAPTOR-Design02-4_5inch_011_1200x.png

"This concept isn’t exactly new, as ADV already makes and sells these same wide fiberglass fenders for the regular Ford Bronco – which appeared on Baja Forge’s 2021 SEMA Show concept – as well as fiberglass hardtops as an alternative to the OEM molded-in color piece. However, it has now added something similar to its catalog for Ford Bronco Raptor customers, too.

These new Bronco Raptor fiberglass fenders are for the front only, though the existing rear units from ADV will fit this particular model, too. Shoppers can choose from two different sizes – a 4.5-inch flare with a one-inch rise, or a 7.5-inch piece, also with a one-inch rise, but either way, these fenders reportedly fit the high-performance off-roader perfectly.

The new ADV Bronco Raptor fenders also allow owners to run a larger tire, which is always a good thing, and come finished in semi-gloss white, which means that buyers will want to paint them before installing them on their rides. Installation is relatively straightforward, though it does require using either a sawzall, plasma cutter, or metal shears, so it might be best to leave that up to a professional. Either way, these new fenders retail for $950 a set, and fit both the 2022 and 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor, though they aren’t expected to ship until June and July, respectively."

By Brett Foote
Source: original article on Ford Authority.

FORDBRONCO_RAPTOR-Design02-4_5inch_000_1200x.png

FORDBRONCO_RAPTOR-Design02-4_5inch_002_1200x.png

FORDBRONCO_RAPTOR-Design02-4_5inch_003_1200x.png

FORDBRONCO_RAPTOR-Design02-4_5inch_011_8f53542f-3ad2-4abf-a3f6-de11f7aaf5b8_1200x.png

Advanced Fiberglass Concepts Bronco Raptor fenders

TX Braptor

Apr 8, 2023
Gallery
Georgetown, TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 F150 Raptor 37 PP
Someone please order and install as the Guinea Pig! Def would upgrade to this look if the real product matches rendering.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I must admit these do look pretty sweet. Cleans the look up pretty good and obviously removes the Fr/Rr mudflaps. But also means that you need some serious PPF protection given how much crap is going to get thrown around.

And as sleek as these look, I do still have a liking for the BRaptor quarters as to me they are 100% business and sort of a F/U to anyone calling them ugly. They’re not pretty…they don’t want to be…they don’t care what anyone else thinks of them.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
I must admit these do look pretty sweet. Cleans the look up pretty good and obviously removes the Fr/Rr mudflaps. But also means that you need some serious PPF protection given how much crap is going to get thrown around.

And as sleek as these look, I do still have a liking for the BRaptor quarters as to me they are 100% business and sort of a F/U to anyone calling them ugly. They’re not pretty…they don’t want to be…they don’t care what anyone else thinks of them.
Superb observation!

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
…. the BRaptor quarters …..are 100% business and sort of a F/U to anyone calling them ugly. They’re not pretty…they don’t want to be…they don’t care what anyone else thinks of them.
exactly!

The Bronco Raptor OEM flares want to ‘crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women”

Last edited:

Mcurtis137

Mar 9, 2023
Gallery
S. California
Current Ride
2023 Braptor
Current Ride #2
1966 International Scout
They could be awesome but impossible to pull the trigger based only on renderings, surprised they haven’t yet showing a real-life example

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I just found out about this forum or I would’ve posted sooner, but I’ve got a set of these ordered that should be delivered in the next few weeks.

I’ll post some pics once they’re installed and I get everything repainted.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and glad you found us! Looking forward to seeing pics of the New look!

Top Member Reactions