slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
Wondering if anyone has considered upgraded alarm for new Raptor?

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Wondering if anyone has considered upgraded alarm for new Raptor?
Have you any experience with the stock ford alarms? The one in our 2011 Shelby was amazing.. I just tried to reach in the open window to grab something from the front seat and it went off damn near giving me a heart attack 😉 so I’m hoping this will be the same seeing as the whole top can be off and wide open 😁

Losy

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2022
Gallery
Long Beach, CA
I am probably going to use a higher end dash cam like Blackvue or Thinkware 1000u with parking mode. Notifies your cell phone if you get bumped and some models record when anyone comes within a few inches for the front.

The way people drive where i live, it will also be nice to have in the event i get hit by someone.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I am probably going to use a higher end dash cam like Blackvue or Thinkware 1000u with parking mode. Notifies your cell phone if you get bumped and some models record when anyone comes within a few inches for the front.

The way people drive where i live, it will also be nice to have in the event i get hit by someone.
I have been using the BlackVue for years. I have the dual front and rear that record 24/7. I am going to put the same system in my Braptor. It works great! I have recorded many accidents to include me being hit and run off the road several times. Nothing like showing the police a 4K video with GPS and speed time stamped into it.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia

I def plan on getting front and rear cams too 100% people are assholes lol

OP
S

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
I def plan on getting front and rear cams too 100% people are assholes lol
Thats a good idea from what I've gathered are two systems Ford offers, perimeter and perimeter Plus. I'm looking at aftermarket too

Top Member Reactions