🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Been talking to several off road shops to install lift collars and align. One of them came back with this:

Regarding alignment, most offroad rigs like 3-5 degrees of caster, a 1/2 degree of camber, and a 1/4” toe, regardless of make, model or brand.

Curious to thoughts on this and what have you been using for alignment specs if you added lift collars?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Been talking to several off road shops to install lift collars and align. One of them came back with this:

Regarding alignment, most offroad rigs like 3-5 degrees of caster, a 1/2 degree of camber, and a 1/4” toe, regardless of make, model or brand.

Curious to thoughts on this and what have you been using for alignment specs if you added lift collars?
My feeling is stay within OEM specifications, Ford tested these Bronco Raptors for years in all terrains. Sometimes the manufactures will have "track" alignment specs. I haven't seen anything like that for our Raptors but I haven't gone looking either.

OP
Tye

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
My feeling is stay within OEM specifications, Ford tested these Bronco Raptors for years in all terrains. Sometimes the manufactures will have "track" alignment specs. I haven't seen anything like that for our Raptors but I haven't gone looking either.
Ive also been trying to find the OEM specs

OP
Tye

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
In case this is helpful for everyone, here are Ford's Alignment Specs for the Bronco Raptor.

Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 8.51.16 AM.png

OP
Tye

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Yes I did

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Glad this was posted...having my Foutz Collars on order through a local shop so hoping to get them installed and then realigned very soon.

Top Member Reactions