ALL NEW Paint-Matched Mirror Caps!! Bronco/Bronco Raptor!!

jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Happy Friday, Everyone!!

We love our Broncos and we’re sure you do, too. We don’t always love all the black ABS plastic that Ford used as trim. Sure it looks alright, but painted parts just look so much better.

The new Lethal Performance Bronco painted mirror caps add a chef’s kiss touch to the exterior of your 2021-up Ford Bronco or Ford Bronco Raptor.

These Bronco Mirror Caps are direct replacements to your factory mirror covers and have an OEM fit and finish. Available in all of the OEM colors so that you can match them to your vehicle.

Features:
  • Install in minutes
  • Direct replacement, no modification required
  • Clearcoat, painted finish
  • OEM fitment
  • Look so good

Fits: 2021+ Full Size Bronco & Raptor Only (2 Door & 4 Door Models)

Please allow 2-3 weeks for painted items, once paint has started, orders may not be cancelled.

We are doing an introductory SALE PRICE for the Launch!

Ready to grab a pair?
Check them out here -->
Lethal Performance Painted Mirror Caps (2021+ Bronco & Bronco Raptor)

broncomirrorcaps.jpg

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Two questions…
(1) Can you provide “retired” colors like Cyber Orange?
(2) Can/should PPF be applied to these to minimize pinstriping on the trail?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Two questions…
(1) Can you provide “retired” colors like Cyber Orange?
(2) Can/should PPF be applied to these to minimize pinstriping on the trail?
Yes and Yes.

Cyber Orange is shown as an option on Lethal's web site below. 19 available Bronco colors, some that I don't remember being offered.
Xpel offers a PPF mirror kit, or a very experienced installer may prefer to install from bulk piece (non precut kit) of PPF.

LethalJoe

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Current Ride
12' CTS-V
Hey Guys, Happy Friday!

Today is the LAST DAY to save on our all new Lethal Performance paint-matched mirror caps for your Bronco and Bronco Raptor!

See the links below for our original post on the mirror caps as well as the product page on our website, and let us know if you have any questions about them!

LETHAL PERFORMANCE PAINTED MIRROR CAPS
broncomirrorcaps (1).png

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Installed these painted mirror caps that my wife gave me for Christmas. BTW, car parts are Awesome gifts.

A few noteworthy observations:
  • These are Ford OEM mirror caps professionally painted with clearcoat and baked finish per Lethal Performance's orders. The imprinted part number on the inside was exact match to my OEM black covers.
  • Watch Lethal Performance's install video above, likely more than once and particularly the section where Joe is unclipping and removing the original caps.
  • Take notice of the back side of the new unmounted mirrror cap tabs so you will know what portion of the clip stays and what is part of the mirror cap.
  • I needed a flashlight to illuminate the clips while using a small flat screwdriver to push the clips inward away from the surrounding mirror cap.
  • I did this install by myself, but would have appreciated an assistant holding and coordinating a slight pull on the mirror cap.
  • Once the 4 clips are released, it still requires some finagling to remove the caps, take your time while remembering all the components are plastic, the clips that could possibly break are part of the mirror assembly.
  • Installing the new caps are much easier than the removal process, once again take your time, make sure all the edges are flush to the mirror surround and snapped into place, the results will be perfect.
  • By myself, in not so prefect lighting conditions, took about an hour to complete removal and installation. Subsequent installs would be much quicker.
  • I plan to install PPF to these new painted mirror caps in the spring when I remove it from winter storage.
  • I didn't mind the black caps, but I really like these painted caps, appears much more finished with a better orange to black balance.
  • I like having my original unaltered mirror caps for spares, now safely wrapped in the packaging from Lethal Performance.

IMG_6004.jpeg
IMG_6002.jpeg
IMG_5995.jpeg
IMG_6005.jpeg

OP
jake@lethal

jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Installed these painted mirror caps that my wife gave me for Christmas. BTW, car parts are Awesome gifts.

A few noteworthy observations:
  • These are Ford OEM mirror caps professionally painted with clearcoat and baked finish per Lethal Performance's orders. The imprinted part number on the inside was exact match to my OEM black covers.
  • Watch Lethal Performance's install video above, likely more than once and particularly the section where Joe is unclipping and removing the original caps.
  • Take notice of the back side of the new unmounted mirrror cap tabs so you will know what portion of the clip stays and what is part of the mirror cap.
  • I needed a flashlight to illuminate the clips while using a small flat screwdriver to push the clips inward away from the surrounding mirror cap.
  • I did this install by myself, but would have appreciated an assistant holding and coordinating a slight pull on the mirror cap.
  • Once the 4 clips are released, it still requires some finagling to remove the caps, take your time while remembering all the components are plastic, the clips that could possibly break are part of the mirror assembly.
  • Installing the new caps are much easier than the removal process, once again take your time, make sure all the edges are flush to the mirror surround and snapped into place, the results will be perfect.
  • By myself, in not so prefect lighting conditions, took about an hour to complete removal and installation. Subsequent installs would be much quicker.
  • I plan to install PPF to these new painted mirror caps in the spring when I remove it from winter storage.
  • I didn't mind the black caps, but I really like these painted caps, appears much more finished with a better orange to black balance.
  • I like having my original unaltered mirror caps for spares, now safely wrapped in the packaging from Lethal Performance.

View attachment 11337View attachment 11338View attachment 11339View attachment 11340

Amazing write up! I'm really glad you like them! I PPF'd my mirror caps as well! As always, thank you for the business, trust and kind words! Cheers to a New Year filled with mods!

Top Member Reactions