All NEW Turbosmart BOV for your Bronco! Check it out!!

jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Hey all!

Turbosmart just released that their Blow off valves for the Bronco’s will also fit the all new Bronco Raptor!​

IMG_7719.jpg

If you aren’t already aware of what the Turbosmart BOV’s can do for your truck, for starters, it’s construction and quality is much higher than your OEM, basically meaning it can hold much more boost with little to no leaking.

Here are some other Highlights:
  • Gives your truck an aggressive BOV sound
  • Stronger than the factory eBOV
  • Billet aluminum construction
  • Uses dual port venting system
  • Improves response & thermal performance
Check out our content on the blow off valve, how easy it was to install on our 2.7L First Edition, and how awesome it sounds when in use!

Get your Turbosmart Blow Off Valve here!

SHOP NOW | Turbosmart BOV Kompact Dual Port VR13 (2021+ Bronco 2.3L/2.7L & Bronco Sport 2.0L / 2022+ Bronco Raptor 3.0L)

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I will definitely be adding this, an intercooler and tune to my Bronco Raptor!

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
I will definitely be adding this, an intercooler and tune to my Bronco Raptor!
I am thinking the intercooler also. Do you have any idea of the manufacturer you would use. And what would be the difficulty of the install ? I see Hennessey offers a total package.

https://www.hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/velociraptor-500-bronco-raptor-upgrade/
and here is a kit from Lethal performance
https://www.lethalperformance.com/l...th-whipple-megacooler-2022-bronco-raptor.html

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I am thinking the intercooler also. Do you have any idea of the manufacturer you would use. And what would be the difficulty of the install ? I see Hennessey offers a total package.

https://www.hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/velociraptor-500-bronco-raptor-upgrade/
and here is a kit from Lethal performance
https://www.lethalperformance.com/l...th-whipple-megacooler-2022-bronco-raptor.html
I will be using Lethal Performance. They offer great support and information here so that's really helpful. Plus, with Lethal Performance, I can do my performance modifications in stages. I will probably do the BOV to start while I get a good feel for the Bronco Raptor and then start adding incrementally more powerful mods.

OP
jake@lethal

jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
I will be using Lethal Performance. They offer great support and information here so that's really helpful. Plus, with Lethal Performance, I can do my performance modifications in stages. I will probably do the BOV to start while I get a good feel for the Bronco Raptor and then start adding incrementally more powerful mods.

Really appreciate those kind words! We expect to have our Bronco Raptor hopefully within a week or so ( emphasis on hopefully LOL ) , so you already know we'll be bringing as much content and information we can to the site :)

Cheers!

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
Really appreciate those kind words! We expect to have our Bronco Raptor hopefully within a week or so ( emphasis on hopefully LOL ) , so you already know we'll be bringing as much content and information we can to the site :)

Cheers!
A really good tune would be great to go along with the intercooler. The current tune for the Raptor, what is the hp/tq gain?

OP
jake@lethal

jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
A really good tune would be great to go along with the intercooler. The current tune for the Raptor, what is the hp/tq gain?

Ask and you shall receive!
JB4 is available, ready to go. Check it out here --> Burger Motorsports JB4 Tuner (2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3L / 2.7L, Bronco Raptor 3.0L) | Lethal Performance

Alternatively, I believe our friends at Whipple Supercharges have something in the works ;)

We're reaching out to our Ford Performance contact to see if they're also gonna join the party. I'll follow up as soon as I get word on that as well.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

Top Member Reactions