TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Misleading Title, I couldn't find any indication of Regret within the video.

"We just added a new car to the Ideal family - and HUGELY OVERPAID for it! YouTube Girlfriend makes a comeback for this one and helps break down what cars were considered, what we ALMOST bought, and ultimately unveils what the monster of a machine we ended up with!"

Brrrrraaaap

Jan 22, 2023
Texas
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
Audi R8
Misleading Title, I couldn't find any indication of Regret within the video.

"We just added a new car to the Ideal family - and HUGELY OVERPAID for it! YouTube Girlfriend makes a comeback for this one and helps break down what cars were considered, what we ALMOST bought, and ultimately unveils what the monster of a machine we ended up with!"

Trolling

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Don't overpay! I didn't :)

Attachments

• IMG_20230121_165306.jpg
    IMG_20230121_165306.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 39

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
If youre not on a list, how in the world can you not overpay if you dont know someone or just scour the United States?
If youre not on a list, how in the world can you not overpay if you dont know someone or just scour the United States?
For those of us that waited 2 plus years, unless you were one of the more fortunate to pay msrp we were forced to pay the upcharges or do without! It's SO much different now since many have been flipped and production has improved. I am surprised how many have been flipped but it's disappointing to see some of the really low prices they are selling for. Some seem to be distress sales and are harmful towards values of all the Braptors!!

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
For those of us that waited 2 plus years, unless you were one of the more fortunate to pay msrp we were forced to pay the upcharges or do without! It's SO much different now since many have been flipped and production has improved. I am surprised how many have been flipped but it's disappointing to see some of the really low prices they are selling for. Some seem to be distress sales and are harmful towards values of all the Braptors!!
Just left the dealership.. Got my 2023, he said the price will stay high as most dealers are getting 1 allocation for 2023 and Ford plans to keep BR production light at best

Top Member Reactions