Anderson Composites Hardtop - By Middleton Motorsports

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Now that I see these starting to land with similar Front/Mid/Rear design as OEM I’m slightly tempted to purchase one of these and sell my OEM. Better color, better texture, better latches and better sound deadening. I realize the color seems to be mismatched from certain angles and lighting but pretty sure I’ll be doing some research on these.

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Same im considering selling mine for the carbon fiber version

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Now that I see these starting to land with similar Front/Mid/Rear design as OEM I’m slightly tempted to purchase one of these and sell my OEM. Better color, better texture, better latches and better sound deadening. I realize the color seems to be mismatched from certain angles and lighting but pretty sure I’ll be doing some research on these.

How much are people selling OEM hardtops for?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Below video is Bronco from the above Middleton Motorsports install.

"Bronco Anderson Composites Hard Top 1 Month Review - By Bird Dog Off Road Adventures"

"Many of you have been asking for it, so here it is. My 1 month review of the Anderson Composites Hard Top. I will try to do a 6 month review as well. We have ordered the trailrax roof rack with rackstrax and expect it to ship sometime after June 1st, so expect a video on it as well."

OP
DallasCajun

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I've been curious about selling my MIC2.0 for one of these mostly to get ahead of any long-term potential concerns than anything else. After watching the video it did occur to me to check on local dealers and actually have 3 within 15 mi of my house so all I'd really need to do is sell my MIC locally and order one of these. Could probably get this done with limited costs (assuming decent sale price of my MIC) but going to hold off for now.

Top Member Reactions