🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Maybe I’ve lost track of all of the increases, but this morning B&P was $87,875 for no options with delivery included. That’s almost $18K over my 2022 sticker. Glad I didn’t wait and paid the ADM. That’s looking like a bargain now AND I’m driving it.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
When I bought mine in Jan I pretty much felt like I had to justify the purchase w/ ADM but at this point I can say I got a better deal than I can imagine getting today. Add the change in trade-value in that time and I'm closer to $15K ahead.

Just tells me to follow my usual logic when purchasing most things: if you want it, can afford it then go ahead and get it now. Very little chance that the market will change in your favor over time.

Last edited:

Tacoman03

Dec 6, 2022
Gallery
Fayetteville, AR
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Yep, Not feeling so bad(not that I ever did) about the minimal ADM i paid back in November! We're pretty much even now with what I got for my 1 month old Wildtrak I sold to get into the Braptor.......happy camper!

Praptor

Dec 5, 2022
Gallery
Connecticut
Current Ride
2022 Badlands Sas
Current Ride #2
2022 Tesla Plaid
When I bought mine in Jan I pretty much felt like I had to justify the purchase w/ ADM but at this point I can say I got a better deal than I can imagine getting today. Add the change in trade-value in that time and I'm closer to $15K ahead.

Just tells me to follow my usual logic when purchasing most things: if you want it, can afford it then go ahead and get it now. Very little chance that the market will change in your favor over time.
Same situation. I still have a allocation order for one, but came across one sitting at another dealer with ADM. the allocation also had an agreed upon ADM at delivery. With these price increases and the value of my trade in Jan, I am faring much better. Feel like my 22 badlands loaded would still value much lower whenever I would take deliver in the future compared to what I got.

5 mos later no regrets, I have gotten the raptor upgrades done and enjoying it, and soon to be taking the top off for the northeast summer. Very happy I choose to go this path and remembering reading your post Dallascajun on your purchase and said… well maybe that’s the way I need to get what I want. Only difference from my placed order is I got black instead of azure and standard seat belts. I’m very happy with black after I wrapped in in stealth ppf. Although this pollen this time of year….

Attachments

• IMG_4804.jpeg
    IMG_4804.jpeg
    540 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0581.jpeg
    IMG_0581.jpeg
    290.5 KB · Views: 45

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Just configured mine in Build & Price and it's now $98,225, + $18,135 over my 2022 window sticker MSRP.
Plus sales tax, license, reg, property tax, etc.
. . . easy 6 figures. We all got a good deal. The MY24 folks are out in the cold.

I looked at a Jeep 392 yesterday, starting was $87k.

OP
JohnGalt

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Plus sales tax, license, reg, property tax, etc.
. . . easy 6 figures. We all got a good deal. The MY24 folks are out in the cold.

I looked at a Jeep 392 yesterday, starting was $87k.
Good point! Including CA sales taxes in the increase pushes the increase ( After tax ) over $19,500 on a no-option Braptor vs. 2022 MSRP. And it’s only May!

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
So a month ago, I was predicting the next price increase to be 22-May. Missed that by a several days. :cautious:

Screenshot_20230513-190820~2.png

Fourth month in a row for base MSRP increases

JOPO

Founding Member
Apr 18, 2022
NL, Texas
Maybe I’ve lost track of all of the increases, but this morning B&P was $87,875 for no options with delivery included. That’s almost $18K over my 2022 sticker. Glad I didn’t wait and paid the ADM. That’s looking like a bargain now AND I’m driving it.
Yep, paid in february and not feeling to bad at all ! Paid a ADM that i thought was high and thought about it a long time. Really seriously questioned myself on the right decision. So glad now I did it!! The Raptor is bad ass and the price is going to do nothing but go up.

Jlee504

Dec 2, 2023
Wash dc
Current Ride
Cayenne
Hi everyone, new to the board and looking to pick one up, there seems to be a fair amount sitting on dealer lots, anyone buy one recently at these new msrps?

Top Member Reactions