Anticipated Enhancements to the ‘23 Bronco Raptor?

73Bronco

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Just got off the phone with them. My order is now in a paint error code status. Josh told me I need to get that resolved and submitted as soon as possible when it opens up. He apologized as there is nothing he can do. We know why paint error code status.....Velocity Blue. 😔
What color are you going to choose now?

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
What color are you going to choose now?
I still have my appointment Wednesday morning of course but I have literally started calling Ford dealerships for a one in a million chance to find a Blue 22 one. I have all day to call hundreds of dealers to be laughed at and strike out but who knows....
If not, I just don't know...probably code orange. I really don't care then, ultimately in the end they all look good.

jcingle

Founding Member
Jul 22, 2022
Gallery
Springfield, MO
Current Ride
Jeep Gladiator
Current Ride #2
Ford Bronco Raptor (ordered)
Just got back from the dealer...my MY22 order was still there and prevented them from placing my MY23 order. They are calling their FORD rep to figure out what the problem is.

Oh - I got to see that they have a white BRaptor that "scheduled". Pissed me off to see that order as priority code 01 and mine was 19 (as a golden ticket holder). Shows me they set the priority code when placing the order.. When he went to place my MY23 order, he set it to priority code 10. I'm waiting to see what happens tomorrow before I ask him to change it.

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Just got back from the dealer...my MY22 order was still there and prevented them from placing my MY23 order. They are calling their FORD rep to figure out what the problem is.

Oh - I got to see that they have a white BRaptor that "scheduled". Pissed me off to see that order as priority code 01 and mine was 19 (as a golden ticket holder). Shows me they set the priority code when placing the order.. When he went to place my MY23 order, he set it to priority code 10. I'm waiting to see what happens tomorrow before I ask him to change it.
Lowest priority code that a dealer may assign is 10, with 10 being highest and 19 the lowest urgency, Ford sets priorities under 10, in case of the 01 was set by Ford upon scheduling.

jcingle

Founding Member
Jul 22, 2022
Gallery
Springfield, MO
Current Ride
Jeep Gladiator
Current Ride #2
Ford Bronco Raptor (ordered)
Lowest priority code that a dealer may assign is 10, with 10 being highest and 19 the lowest urgency, Ford sets priorities under 10, in case of the 01 was set by Ford upon scheduling.
yeah - I saw that when he went to place my MY23 order...10 was the lowest he could select. I did complain and he said his dealership got (2) golden ticket orders...the other guy just happened to have an earlier time stamp so he got priority. Sounds like I'm supposed to be in the January allocation so I guess there's that. (at least that's what the dealer just told me)

Last edited:

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
yeah - I saw that when he went to place my MY23 order...10 was the lowest he could select. I did complain and he said his dealership got (2) golden ticket orders...the other guy just happened to have an earlier time stamp so he got priority. Sounds like I'm supposed to be in the January allocation so I guess there's that. (at least that's what the dealer just told me)
Most everybody here is very savvy about all of this so question, my dealer in February said I could switch my original order for a Raptor but would have to relinquish my wildcat and could only get one. Was I hoodwinked because I wanted to keep both and maybe flip the wildcat?

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
What, if any, enhancements are expected to the 2023 Bronco Raptor? 2-door option? V8? Better gas mileage? Since I don’t have a snowballs chance in hell of getting my hands on a ‘22, might as well look forward to any minor updates or modifications….
I don't think they will make a 2 door version of the Bronco Raptor. I seem to recall hearing Ford Engineers, early on, saying the 4 door config is required for stability. They said it was quite a task to make it happen. Considering the track width, length and capabilities of the Braptor I'm not surprised.

Ranger345

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gallery
Gretna ne
What, if any, enhancements are expected to the 2023 Bronco Raptor? 2-door option? V8? Better gas mileage? Since I don’t have a snowballs chance in hell of getting my hands on a ‘22, might as well look forward to any minor updates or modifications….
5,000 MSRP markup enhancement and color change

Top Member Reactions