Any orders accepted?

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Have we had had anyone else in here get their orders accepted since the first batch?? Scheduling is supposedly happening this week. Just wondering.

Bakedbeanz007

Founding Member
Mar 15, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
I have not looked on the backdoor link yet as of today.... going to hold out for as long as I can so Im not disappointed too early.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
I have not looked on the backdoor link yet as of today.... going to hold out for as long as I can so Im not disappointed too early.
The backdoor link doesn't work unless you have a VIN or Reservation ID? If you're an unscheduled order you have neither.. Correct me if I'm wrong?

All I have is a Sale code and Dealer Code

OP
luterdan

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
First world problems, I really don't know what anyone would do if they needed a new car because of an accident, ir-repairable vehicle, lease ending, etc.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Even pre-pandemic, our specialty limited production Bronco Raptors would have had very high demand, and some of us would have waited longer that we wanted, just like the F-150 Raptors of the past. Hang in there, I'm confident it will be worth the wait. If someone needs a daily driver there are vehicles available although may not be exact model, color, or options desired.

FYI, I have my Z06 for sale although it's challanged with speed bumps and driveway approaches, Not a suitable Raptor substitute. :giggle:

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
I'm a priority code 01 as well (Next in line from my dealer) and nothing from FMC or from my dealer on a build date. He did tell me some of his June build dates moved to the first of August for his first 2 BRaptors.

Top Member Reactions