Any Regrets? Post here....

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
So I have something I'm regretting....not having a video of the burnout in the picture below.
See I had the bright idea to try and warm my tires up like you see on TV. You know, "Street Outlaws" or just like regular drag car races.
So I lined it up....rear locked ✔, traction control off ✔.....Hit the gas!!!!
Hot diggity dog did it light up...at first I started laughing and the smoke started bellowing out from under the tires. Then as it actually started moving I went into an euphoric mode where everything slowed down, and I was just in disbelief the longer it went.
I swear I heard Ray Stevens "Mississippi Squirrel Revival" come on the radio. That's how much of a hoot-n-nanny this was.
Y'all got to try it sometime!

_Ford Raptor picture 4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
SteelBronco

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Awesome, I regret you didn't get a video! Did you get the "R" version?
I'm not sure what you mean?
I have the Bronco Raptorrrrrr Version and in hindsight I probably should have put that is what I did the burnout out with. 🤣🤣
My wife didn't know I was going to do this or she definitely would have recorded it.

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I'm not sure what you mean?
I have the Bronco Raptorrrrrr Version and in hindsight I probably should have put that is what I did the burnout out with.
🤣🤣
My wife didn't know I was going to do this or she definitely would have recorded it.
Opps, joking with ya, as earlier in 2022 many were disappointed the Bronco Raptor didn't have a V8. Your burnout leaves one thinking you must have a Bronco Raptor "R" with a V8. :giggle:

Top Member Reactions