Anyone in Canada??? Anyone🤞🏻

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Wondering if anyone in Canada has received any info on their order?

Ford performance said my order was balanced out 😢 my ford dealer still thinks I’ll see one by the end of the year, but it might be a 23… makes no sense as if I turn into a 23 I need to go confirm it etc..

Anyone have any further info?

B.C.Raptor

May 10, 2022
British Columbia, Canada
Wondering if anyone in Canada has received any info on their order?

Ford performance said my order was balanced out 😢 my ford dealer still thinks I’ll see one by the end of the year, but it might be a 23… makes no sense as if I turn into a 23 I need to go confirm it etc..

Anyone have any further info?
My Bronco Raptor arrived last week. Unfortunately the dealer noticed a scratch on the back door resulting in a quick trip to the body shop and delaying my getting it until this past Wednesday.
I just got back from a nice little rip to a BC lake. Drives great, and barely felt the bumps.
I wasn't able to follow my progress through the Ford website but rather relied on updates from my dealer (Brown Bros-Vancouver). But it eventually arrived.
Good luck

OP
F

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
My Bronco Raptor arrived last week. Unfortunately the dealer noticed a scratch on the back door resulting in a quick trip to the body shop and delaying my getting it until this past Wednesday.
I just got back from a nice little rip to a BC lake. Drives great, and barely felt the bumps.
I wasn't able to follow my progress through the Ford website but rather relied on updates from my dealer (Brown Bros-Vancouver). But it eventually arrived.
Good luck
That’s awesome I am purcashing mine through chilliwack ford so far so good getting it for MSRP and can’t wait nice to see there’s a few local to me, hope to see you on the trails soon!!

BRaptor1979

Founding Member
Sep 30, 2022
Gallery
Mississauga, ON Canada
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor Eruption Green
Current Ride #2
2007 Subaru STi Black
I got mine last Friday!!

Attachments

• brentjrpraptor.jpg