Anyone selling headlights?

GavinATX

Nov 12, 2022
Austin TX
Current Ride
Bronco
Hey all , I’m looking for a pair of raptor headlights. Has anyone upgraded that’s looking to get rid of the OEM ?

Let me know!

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Hey all , I’m looking for a pair of raptor headlights. Has anyone upgraded that’s looking to get rid of the OEM ?

Let me know!
Sorry I won’t be selling mine, but I’m curious…

what lights would I possibly ”upgrade“ to?

OP
GavinATX

GavinATX

Nov 12, 2022
Austin TX
Current Ride
Bronco
Sorry I won’t be selling mine, but I’m curious…

what lights would I possibly ”upgrade“ to?
There are some aftermarket lights out that allow for matching your DRL’s to the color of your rig.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
There are some aftermarket lights out that allow for matching your DRL’s to the color of your rig.
Nice option for those with a Bronco, why not go with these for your Bronco? Oracle also has some cool looking headlights. It's unlikey anyone with a Raptor would part with their Orange DRL's that match the other Raptor running lights.

OP
GavinATX

GavinATX

Nov 12, 2022
Austin TX
Current Ride
Bronco
Becaus
Nice option for those with a Bronco, why not go with these for your Bronco? Oracle also has some cool looking headlights. It's unlikey anyone with a Raptor would part with their Orange DRL's that match the other Raptor running lights
Nice option for those with a Bronco, why not go with these for your Bronco? Oracle also has some cool looking headlights. It's unlikey anyone with a Raptor would part with their Orange DRL's that match the other Raptor running lights.
Yeah they are a cool option for sure. However I’m repairing front end damage on my raptor and prefer to replace with OEM. Mine are still working but both have cracked lenses. Someone is bound to be modify their headlights at some point. I’m just trying to avoid paying for new at the dealer and was directed to look on here.

Top Member Reactions