🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
APG released pictures of their Bronco Raptor Prorunner Body Kit. Would love to see what this looks like with bigger tires to fill the larger fender openings. 37's look too small.
Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 10.07.57 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 10.08.07 AM.png
IMG_7740.jpg

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
APG released pictures of their Bronco Raptor Prorunner Body Kit. Would love to see what this looks like with bigger tires to fill the larger fender openings. 37's look too small.View attachment 8514View attachment 8515View attachment 8516
Not the best set of photos to really see what they look like. Agree that the gaps above the tires are huge and dwarf the 37s. I thought by now there would be at least one or two aftermarket options that look good.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
It does dwarf the 37s but I kind of like that...enhances it's desert/baja capabilities. More pictures and a video will help though.

I read elsewhere that these parts won't be sold for individual/3rd party installation but that APG requires that they do the installation on site. Not sure this is true but if so certainly increases the cost of getting it done. I'm sure there's more to come.

OP
Tye

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
It does dwarf the 37s but I kind of like that...enhances it's desert/baja capabilities. More pictures and a video will help though.

I read elsewhere that these parts won't be sold for individual/3rd party installation but that APG requires that they do the installation on site. Not sure this is true but if so certainly increases the cost of getting it done. I'm sure there's more to come.
That is correct. Depending what options you want, you need to budget at least $30k to start, which includes the cost of install/paint as APG is only doing this in their facility and won't sell just the parts.
IMG_8F5239328DF3-1.jpeg

Top Member Reactions