TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I think this ProRunner looks wicked! There is always a possibility these carbon fiber fenders may fit our Bronco Raptors. I have a feeling the Bronco Raptor fenders would have resembled a similar styling if the factory paint booth systems could have accommodated a vehicle body this wide. This has to be way more expensive to build vs the MSRP of our Bronco Raptors. If they can surpass the Bronco Raptor suspension specs with a Bronco, can hardly wait to see what they do with a Bronco Raptor, and then, what if it had a Raptor R 5.2L transplant!

Automotive Performance Group Bronco ProRunner

I LOVE this bright yellow in this computer graphics modeled image.
1658627824458.png

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
I prefer the fenders/flares that are on the Bronco R. This won’t be a pavement princess for me, so I don’t need pretty paint on the fenders that will only get destroyed and look even worse.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I prefer the fenders/flares that are on the Bronco R. This won’t be a pavement princess for me, so I don’t need pretty paint on the fenders that will only get destroyed and look even worse.
Good point, even on the highway the rear fenders will take a sandblasting, off-road accelerates that sandblasting. I'm like the BR fenders and flares, however these carbon fiber fenders look really cool.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Braptor is pretty close to their 37” spec option already with wheel travel. Those flares do look good, but with what they would probably cost it isn’t worth it in my opinion. I am eager to see what options we may eventually get in order to slap some 40’s on the Braptor.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
That ProRunner looks wicked!

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Video is showing the standard carbon fiber fender flare, surprisingly I like the looks of the larger flares in the first pic in this thread. Just seems to accentuate the aggressive stance and I Love the styling.

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Really cool build, total cost the way they built this one is $150k, which doesn't include the vehicle cost.

Ive asked them several times if they plan to put together a complete suspension package that would improve on the bronco raptor suspension and to be able to run 40s. One time they told me I should just sell my bronco raptor and do a pro runner build, the other time they said they plan to offer something but no ETA. I know they are currently testing 2 door Bronco setups, so Id imagine any Bronco Raptor work is a ways away. They plan on releasing a video comparing their pro runner vs bronco raptor.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Nice blend of OEM parts and aftermarket plus a sweet looking hardtop on #002, may inspire some idea's for your next mod.

ULTIMATE Ford Bronco Build | APG PRORUNNER 002 - By Automotive Performance Group

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
This was a nice build as well. Wish we could purchase the front and rear fenders, with the 5" extensions as well as they noted in the video. I appreciated seeing them beat on the fenders to show how strong they are.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
This was a nice build as well. Wish we could purchase the front and rear fenders, with the 5" extensions as well as they noted in the video. I appreciated seeing them beat on the fenders to show how strong they are.
Agreed, Love those Killer looking fenders with the 5" carbon fiber extensions along with the carbon fiber liners. Of course the 40" tires sure help the attitude. It's like a super model in a mini-shirt strutting her stuff...

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Agreed, Love those Killer looking fenders with the 5" carbon fiber extensions along with the carbon fiber liners. Of course the 40" tires sure help the attitude. It's like a super model in a mini-shirt strutting her stuff...
Does APG actually make the fenders themself, or do they outsource them to a manufacturer and then sell as their own

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
That thing does look mean and I’m sure that suspension can perform like crazy too. In my opinion the most fun I have with the Braptor is just enjoying the day to day and off road power and handling of the Braptor. It is just plain fun to drive and doesn’t feel like a freaking tank on 37’s. Can’t replace the 3.0 and how the Braptor drives and handles in the aftermarket. Well, maybe you could, but at that point you may as well pay an outrageous ADM for a Braptor. Most of my pause with larger tires or suspension changes are because I don’t want to jeopardize that part of it. Not worth it for a 2” taller tire. Now I sound old. Those fenders do look awesome though. They definitely did it right.

Top Member Reactions