BROTM August 2023 - Bronco Raptor of the Month starts now!

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
bronco-raptor-july23.jpg

It's time for our August 2023 Bronco Raptor of the Month photo contest! Now is the perfect time to show off your Braptor and gain some forum notoriety as a BROTM winner.

The winner will receive a BROTM badge, a permanent spot on our prestigious Bronco Raptor Wall of Fame. and featured on our Bronco Raptor Owners Facebook Group.

1. Post your best Bronco Raptor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. 👉 **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** 👈
3. We'll leave this thread open until August 15th, 2023 @ 3:00 EST
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within the same calendar year of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire BroncoRaptor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

ohiotnt

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Aug 9, 2023
Gallery
Columbus OH
Current Ride
‘22 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
‘20 Toyota Supra
IMG_3673.jpeg

for my bachelor party in March, my best friends and my son and i drove out to Moab for a week. did some camping on different trails and properly broke in the Braptor with many climbs, jumps, and breathtaking views! thx for the consideration 🙏🏼🤙🏼 📷@ohiotnt

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
View attachment 9290
for my bachelor party in March, my best friends and my son and i drove out to Moab for a week. did some camping on different trails and properly broke in the Braptor with many climbs, jumps, and breathtaking views! thx for the consideration 🙏🏼🤙🏼 📷@ohiotnt
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 Really cool and memorable first post, glad you found us! :cool:

Scottweisen

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2022
Gallery
Texas
Current Ride
2022 bronco raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 expedition timberline
Hells gate action 🦾👊🏻

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
View attachment 9290
You better get to a car wash. That Moab mud will leave a permanent stain. 😬

412Brap

Jul 13, 2023
Gallery
PNW via #412
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Aston Martin DBX707
View attachment 9290

Is that a Skycamp 2.0? If so thank you a ton for posting this. I've been stressing on if the roof on this truck can support the static load of this tent with people in it. I have this same tent

ohiotnt

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Aug 9, 2023
Gallery
Columbus OH
Current Ride
‘22 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
‘20 Toyota Supra
Is that a Skycamp 2.0? If so thank you a ton for posting this. I've been stressing on if the roof on this truck can support the static load of this tent with people in it. I have this same tent
it’s the XCover with crossbars on top
IMG_0047.jpeg
. i’ve had it loaded with the kayaks on top as well. no problems. it’s all mounted on the ZRoadz rack. holding up well 🤙🏼

Top Member Reactions