Nov 22, 2023
Gallatin, Tn
Current Ride
GMC Denali
Current Ride #2
Tesla S
First Responder
Son is.
I think there are auto stop disablers out there that are not costly and easy to install but can’t find them. Forscan is one that’s been recommended but I can’t find a website. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻

I have FORScan for Windows that I used on my wife's Badlands to add Sport mode along with a couple other available minor adjustments. I have not used on my Raptor yet, but will likely in the future for a few minor convenience feature adjustments. I do have the Whipple Tune on the Raptor which eliminates the Auto Stop/Start in all drive modes.

There are numerous threads on Bronco6g by searching for FORScan on that site.
Here is a direct link to a Bronco6g members maintained spreadsheet listing available settings.

Last edited:
I used the Autostop Eliminator. I think it was around $90. It works great !

I installed this one in October and have had no issues.
Half the price and it installs in the drivers side kick panel under the dash…. No need to deconstruct the infotainment center and try to install behind the start/stop button like other options.

I installed this one in October and have had no issues.
Half the price and it installs in the drivers side kick panel under the dash…. No need to deconstruct the infotainment center and try to install behind the start/stop button like other options.
Deconstruct makes it sound more difficult. I installed the AutoStop Eliminator in less than 15 minutes. 2 screws, a couple of clips and plug it in…I have not used the one you are looking at but it it looks pretty easy as well but a lot more wires. Let us know if it works well.

Back