Base plate

Cooterbrown

Founding Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wyoming
Current Ride
F250
Has anyone secured a base plate yet from blue ox or roadmaster ? I understand they are looking for a donor vehicle to develop a baseplate for flat towing.

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
Has anyone secured a base plate yet from blue ox or roadmaster ? I understand they are looking for a donor vehicle to develop a baseplate for flat towing.
I flat tow mine with blue ox base plate….Cliffs welding in Mesa Arizona had the baseplate.

ryano200

Mar 14, 2023
Oregon City, OR
Current Ride
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
My Raptor is going into Roadmaster in a couple of weeks so they can develop their baseplate. I am guessing it will be available to purchase shortly there after.

OP
C

Cooterbrown

Founding Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wyoming
Current Ride
F250
My Raptor is going into Roadmaster in a couple of weeks so they can develop their baseplate. I am guessing it will be available to purchase shortly there after.
Thanks this is very helpful - as blue ox and roadmaster need the base plate completed as Raptors are being used for flat tow.

airflite1

Feb 6, 2023
Northern Minnesota
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Range Rover
First Responder
Greg
I just got done visiting With Blue OX they have a fitment Raptor coming in the middle of May and will have Base Plates available about 4-6 weeks after, I need to be on the road before the first of June so I need to find another option or I'll be buying a trailer.

Last edited:

airflite1

Feb 6, 2023
Northern Minnesota
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Range Rover
First Responder
Greg
I'm ready to go, I don't feel there will be a problem using the recovery points, they are very stout, but I found out the adapters from Blue OX need to be modified before you can use them, the center opening that fits over the D-Ring is too narrow and needs to be machined before it will slip over, plus the hole on the Bronco is slightly smaller than 1 inch and also has to be machined larger.

Top Member Reactions