BROTM BigP 🏆 January 2024 Bronco Raptor of the Month Winner

BroncoRaptor-January2024.jpg

The results are in for the January 2024 'Bronco Raptor of the Month' photo contest! Amidst 7 impressive entries and 19 votes cast, @BigP has clinched the top spot. Well done and congratulations!

If you didn't get a chance to see the submissions, make sure to view all the January photos here:

The next contest will start the first week of February!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Congratulations @BigP on the BROTM win with a really cool photo. 🏆 Your BRaptor looks freshly washed and dried, yet it's snowing rather hard and there isn't any accumulations but just the right amount of snow flakes against the black, and of course your puppies (wingmen) patiently waiting for a snow throwing, drifting, ride. It's Perfect! :cool:

rch313

Sep 12, 2023
Gallery
Indiana
Current Ride
21 Bronco Outer Banks
Current Ride #2
23 Bronco Raptor
First Responder
LEO RET.
I knew I did not stand a chance with a good looking Bronco and your two great looking buddies!

BigP

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Sep 21, 2022
Gallery
Current Ride
2022 Braptor
Congratulations @BigP on the BROTM win with a really cool photo. 🏆 Your BRaptor looks freshly washed and dried, yet it's snowing rather hard and there isn't any accumulations but just the right amount of snow flakes against the black, and of course your puppies (wingmen) patiently waiting for a snow throwing, drifting, ride. It's Perfec

None of us did, @BigP came in with the slam dunk! :giggle:
I feel dirty.... I brought out the Big Dwags for the win

Top Member Reactions