Bimini top

RyeLee

Jan 28, 2023
Gallery
Atlanta, GA
Current Ride
BMW
Has anybody figured out a good Bimini top solution yet? I like the Bestop access version but their site says it doesn’t fit Raptor

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I've been researching on this one for a while and finally decided to wait for JTops to launch their updated version (expected within 30-60 days). I had one in my JLU and loved it. When I talked to them, they had actually sent someone to Ford to review and redesign. It sounds like it will go underneath the Raptor brace and might be compatible for all 4-Door Bronco models, but not entirely sure until it launches. It's probably more expensive that most others but expect to be the highest quality.

Here's a thread I created a few weeks ago summarizing some of the options. I spent almost an hour on the phone with Ford Accessories one day and they sweared that theirs would fit the Raptor, but when I called Bestop right afterwards they were clear that it does not and were trying to figure out how to correct the Ford team from communicating the same. The Bestop version has a bar that sits in the same place as the cross bar and thus has no way to secure via the bolt/bracket.

https://www.broncoraptor.com/threads/mesh-top-alternatives.1192/#post-11123

OP
RyeLee

RyeLee

Jan 28, 2023
Gallery
Atlanta, GA
Current Ride
BMW
I've been researching on this one for a while and finally decided to wait for JTops to launch their updated version (expected within 30-60 days). I had one in my JLU and loved it. When I talked to them, they had actually sent someone to Ford to review and redesign. It sounds like it will go underneath the Raptor brace and might be compatible for all 4-Door Bronco models, but not entirely sure until it launches. It's probably more expensive that most others but expect to be the highest quality.

Here's a thread I created a few weeks ago summarizing some of the options. I spent almost an hour on the phone with Ford Accessories one day and they sweared that theirs would fit the Raptor, but when I called Bestop right afterwards they were clear that it does not and were trying to figure out how to correct the Ford team from communicating the same. The Bestop version has a bar that sits in the same place as the cross bar and thus has no way to secure via the bolt/bracket.

Great stuff. I was really hopeful for the Bestop option but sounds like we might not have a great solution for spring. Fingers crossed for summer. Keep us posted if you learn anything new.

Porque No

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio, TX

Can you post on this thread when the JTops is available so we don’t have to keep checking back?

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Can you post on this thread when the JTops is available so we don’t have to keep checking back?
I can. I have been waiting for the JTops version since last summer. I attempted to buy one from them, but the owner stated they would not fit the Raptor version.

Top Member Reactions