Bonoss wheel spacers

Turbo yzel

Oct 9, 2023
Gallery
DMV
Current Ride
2022 Braptor
Anyone have experience with them ?
I’d like to keep OEM beadlock wheels but help with spacing for new bigger tires with better offset

Attachments

• IMG_1099.png
    IMG_1099.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 452

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Anyone have experience with them ?
I’d like to keep OEM beadlock wheels but help with spacing for new bigger tires with better offset
Not on my Raptor yet, but considering 3/4" (19mm) spacers from Bora. With a positive offset of 34mm on our OEM wheels that will still leave a positive offset of 15mm. I would only install Bora as they are manufactured per order in Arizona (order/serial numbered). From my experience, they also have a tighter center hub to wheel (hub centric) fitment and I have confidence in their spacer lug bolts durability.

Motorsport Tech Bora Aluminum wheel spacers

I installed Bora 3/4" spacers on my wife's badlands to provide a little extra sidewall bulge poke while the actual tread is still just inside the fender flare lip. It now has the stance I wanted, most people won't be able to tell there are wheel spacers but I'm expecting most will agree it looks good. The Bronco wheel is a positive 30mm, therefore there is still a 11mm positive offset and it drives straight, never pulling to either side.
Her bronco is also much smoother at highway speeds and above now due to how I mounted the wheel spacers. When mounting the wheel spacer to hub first hold the spacer against the hub and try to move laterally or up and down against the centering hub, you will be able to feel a slight movement. Set spacer down and add 3 little pieces of electical tape equally spaced around the perimeter of the OEM centering hub (there are different tape thicknesses available) to remove that small movement, this may take multiple attempts to get the perfect centered fitment. Then install hub spacer lug nuts and torque per instructions, and Never use locktite on wheel bolt/nut threads as you will need to re-torque. You now have a perfectly centered hub spacer. With Chinese wheel spacers like I have on my Wrangler, I also needed to add the tape to the spacer hub to wheels due to greater gap between OEM wheel and spacer ring.

IMG_5512.jpeg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions