Powerfiend

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
Dodge Ram
Hey Everyone,
Recently found this forum and excited to see a focus specifically on the Raptor edition.
I'm Peter I originally ordered a Badlands Sasq back in July of 20' (reservation), then finally got to place an order in Mar 21', then received notice that I could convert my order to a Raptor in Mar 22'.
Its been a long road, as most of us know but over the last few years I have become a proud owner of a flag, bronco art, a hammock, now a window sticker, basically everything but an actual BRONCO!
Anyway, its all good. I am patiently waiting as it feels like we are almost there.

My bronco shows its in production and the modules have all popped up, so its real (I think).
I ordered an Oxford White, Lux package, black interior, and the bead lock wheels.

Look forward to learning and sharing more with you all.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and congrats on your OW BR build! Your story is very similar to most of ours and I can reassure you we all agree it’s been a long wait. I also believe it will be worth it. There is a wealth of Bronco Raptor specific info on this site. Checkout our video forum section as I believe we have the most complete BR videos of all the sites along with review articles in our BR Talk section. Glad you found us, enjoy.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Hey Everyone,
Recently found this forum and excited to see a focus specifically on the Raptor edition.
I'm Peter I originally ordered a Badlands Sasq back in July of 20' (reservation), then finally got to place an order in Mar 21', then received notice that I could convert my order to a Raptor in Mar 22'.
Its been a long road, as most of us know but over the last few years I have become a proud owner of a flag, bronco art, a hammock, now a window sticker, basically everything but an actual BRONCO!
Anyway, its all good. I am patiently waiting as it feels like we are almost there.

My bronco shows its in production and the modules have all popped up, so its real (I think).
I ordered an Oxford White, Lux package, black interior, and the bead lock wheels.

Welcome to the forum! We are happy you found us and we can't wait to see pictures of your new Bronco Raptor!

OP
Powerfiend

Powerfiend

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
Dodge Ram
Well after a long wait, I finally picked up my Bronco today! Super excited, this thing is amazing. Hats off to the guys at Airport Marina Ford for taking care of me every step of the way! More pics coming, just too busy driving it!
IMG_4138.jpg

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Well after a long wait, I finally picked up my Bronco today! Super excited, this thing is amazing. Hats off to the guys at Airport Marina Ford for taking care of me every step of the way! More pics coming, just too busy driving it!View attachment 2099
Congrats on picking it up. Picked mine up last week and currently being PPF’d. If you see a Shadow Black roaming through LA, throw me a wave.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Well after a long wait, I finally picked up my Bronco today! Super excited, this thing is amazing. Hats off to the guys at Airport Marina Ford for taking care of me every step of the way! More pics coming, just too busy driving it!
Congrats! 🍻 All the pictures and video's just doesn't compare to finally stepping up and getting behind the wheel of one of the coolest new vehicles in years. :cool:

OP
Powerfiend

Powerfiend

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
Dodge Ram
Congrats on picking it up. Picked mine up last week and currently being PPF’d. If you see a Shadow Black roaming through LA, throw me a wave.
Thanks and congrats to you too! Glad to see these rigs making their way out to us, shouldn't be hard to spot you!!

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Thanks and congrats to you too! Glad to see these rigs making their way out to us, shouldn't be hard to spot you!!
With black being a slimming color, you might miss me 😂... Appreciate that though - it felt like an eternity to finally receive, but these things are well worth the wait.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Well after a long wait, I finally picked up my Bronco today! Super excited, this thing is amazing. Hats off to the guys at Airport Marina Ford for taking care of me every step of the way! More pics coming, just too busy driving it!View attachment 2099
Happy to see another Bronco Raptor owner take delivery! 🍻

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise
Welcome to the forum!!! Great color choice! 😜

mmsmab1

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Hey Everyone,

8638AB97-EF9D-40D4-85EC-BB995AB0F1B6.jpeg

Congrats. Love mine. Pictures don’t do it justice.

Top Member Reactions