Braptor time! Started with a 21' Badlands to a 22' Badlands and soon a 2023 Raptor!

Metal-tech 4x4

Mar 13, 2023
Gallery
Pacific North West
Current Ride
2022 Badlands - Sqach Built
Current Ride #2
Lexus GX470 overland built
Build date and VIN received for our 2023 Raptor. We will see if it starts to move after its build week..s.

For now I am driving my built 2022 Badlands. I ordered it non Sqach as I wanted to Sqach build it myself. 2.5" Radflo suspension, 37" Falken MT's and full armor some proto types of bumpers and sliders made by my company Metal-tech 4x4. I have been loving the 7 sp manual, ripping gears is just a blast. But willing to give that up for the HP the Braptor brings. Snow wheeling video link below my photo of the current truck.

Excited about our Braptor, will put our armor on it (it all fits Raptors) prob swap the tires for a MT and maybe sneak some 39's on. We will see. I did order it in the Cactus Gray, trying to be a little different with it and I do like this color on the Broncos. I plan to paint the Raptor flairs by Cerikoting them a flat dark gray color. (Sniper Gray)

For now here is our 2022 Badlands. Yes not a Raptor. But soon.
Metaltech 4x4 bronco.jpg

Snow wheeling video:

I did have a "Chance" to own a Raptor sooner....
My local dealer actually tuned me up a few weeks ago with a phone call "Hay we just got... Raptor in, its all yours". Allow me to translate to shorten what really happened. They bought it back from an order holder of 2yrs + (I do believe that, vs. jacking someone on their order). Then hit the phone list of anyone who ever said "raptor". It had a tidy $50k over sticker on it. Ya. he he. I just laughed and said I will wait, not in that big of a hurry mine will be built at some point. Got the pressure of "well you will wait for years just to own a Bronco" . I laughed again told the sales guy I already bought two from them, one per year for the last two years.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Build date and VIN received for our 2023 Raptor. We will see if it starts to move after its build week..s.

For now I am driving my built 2022 Badlands. I ordered it non Sqach as I wanted to Sqach build it myself. 2.5" Radflo suspension, 37" Falken MT's and full armor some proto types of bumpers and sliders made by my company Metal-tech 4x4. I have been loving the 7 sp manual, ripping gears is just a blast. But willing to give that up for the HP the Braptor brings. Snow wheeling video link below my photo of the current truck.

Excited about our Braptor, will put our armor on it (it all fits Raptors) prob swap the tires for a MT and maybe sneak some 39's on. We will see. I did order it in the Cactus Gray, trying to be a little different with it and I do like this color on the Broncos. I plan to paint the Raptor flairs by Cerikoting them a flat dark gray color. (Sniper Gray)

For now here is our 2022 Badlands. Yes not a Raptor. But soon.
View attachment 6745

Snow wheeling video:

I did have a "Chance" to own a Raptor sooner....
My local dealer actually tuned me up a few weeks ago with a phone call "Hay we just got... Raptor in, its all yours". Allow me to translate to shorten what really happened. They bought it back from an order holder of 2yrs + (I do believe that, vs. jacking someone on their order). Then hit the phone list of anyone who ever said "raptor". It had a tidy $50k over sticker on it. Ya. he he. I just laughed and said I will wait, not in that big of a hurry mine will be built at some point. Got the pressure of "well you will wait for years just to own a Bronco" . I laughed again told the sales guy I already bought two from them, one per year for the last two years.

Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 Glad you found us and excited to see what enhancements you develop for the Bronco Raptor. BTW, sweet looking Badlands.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Sweet looking Badlands!
Did you say...fffffffa fa fa fifty more thousand?
Shut the front door, I mean get the fudge out of here, I mean kiss my biscuits and hold the sausage.....that just ain't right!

OP
Metal-tech 4x4

Metal-tech 4x4

Mar 13, 2023
Gallery
Pacific North West
Current Ride
2022 Badlands - Sqach Built
Current Ride #2
Lexus GX470 overland built
Sweet looking Badlands!
Did you say...fffffffa fa fa fifty more thousand?
Shut the front door, I mean get the fudge out of here, I mean kiss my biscuits and hold the sausage.....that just ain't right!
Agreed I was floored. However….. it sold in a few days. No idea how much but it did sell.

The fun thing is a few weeks later I now get the build notice if MY Raptor.

Top Member Reactions