TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"In this video we show the differences in suspension articulation between the different Bronco models. Bronco Badlands Sasquatch vs Bronco Raptor vs Bronco ProRunner.
For more information on our Bronco builds, please reach out to us through our website at www.automotiveperformancegroup.com or call (714)418-4455."
00:00 Intro
00:37 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
01:11 Bronco Raptor Front Test
01:52 Bronco Raptor Rear Test
02:32 Bronco ProRunner Front Test
03:40 Bronco ProRunner Rear Test
04:56 Conclusion

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Very Cool video. I wish apg had a solution for us, but it would probably involve working with fox for an upgraded live shock. While their prorunner suspension parts in theory could be made to bolt on, it wouldnt work from an electronics interfacing perspective.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I don't know you're still going to get a lot more frame and body flex from the APG Bronco. Over time not having that structural support may lead to other issues down the road. A main reason they took the time to add support bracing to the frame and body of the Bronco Raptor right?

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Seems like another solid alternative for those non-Braptor models looking for aggressive suspension flex but to the previous points the Braptor is more than just a larger engine and Fox shocks. All of the work on the frame and structural integrity is what really can't/won't be replicated by the aftermarket. It's cool to see these types of alternatives but no way I'm questioning something like that over my Beast.

Top Member Reactions