Votes: 18 39.1%
  • 51-60

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • 60-69

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • 70+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Resurrecting this thread as we need more votes, unfortunately I'm in the older grouping, however I want to see votes in the younger groups as I can't imagine thinking of the Bronco Raptor an "old persons" vehicle. :rolleyes:

Because we've got all the money, lol! Seriously though, it's probably priced a little high for a daily driver which younger people need first.

Resurrecting this thread as we need more votes, unfortunately I'm in the older grouping, however I want to see votes in the younger groups as I can't imagine thinking of the Bronco Raptor an "old persons" vehicle.

I'm in the "over the hill" age group so I figured getting a vehicle that can climb hills is a good fit 😁

Last edited:
I agree the price point makes this easier to afford if you are older better established etc, but at least it's more practical than a 2 seat sports car that you can't carry groceries and car seats in... I'm in the OTH gang too btw.

I agree the price point makes this easier to afford if you are older better established etc, but at least it's more practical than a 2 seat sports car that you can't carry groceries and car seats in... I'm in the OTH gang too btw.

Agreed! It will make a fun family hauler too (y)

the distribution of responses seems about what I would have guessed. It would be nice to see a younger crop of folks picking up the Bronco tradition, though.

Back