Bronco Raptor at the Bronco Super Celebration (East), Townsend TN April 20-23

bronco-raptor-super-celebration.png

I sent an e-mail to the staff at the Bronco Super Celebration and asked them if Ford would have the Bronco Raptor there and this was their response. "Yes the Raptor Bronco is suppose to be here Wed-Sat 9-5".

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
That's awesome. Are you planning on going?
Yes, I was there today and they were all setting up. I don't live far from there so I will be getting up early in the morning and heading that way. In case anyone is headed that way they are set up on the right side as you are driving through Townsend across from the Shell station and parking is on site and cost $10 dollars.

73Bronco

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
East TN

I sent an e-mail to the staff at the Bronco Super Celebration and asked them if Ford would have the Bronco Raptor there and this was their response. "Yes the Raptor Bronco is suppose to be here Wed-Sat 9-5".
I saw an Eruption Green Raptor on the diesel trailer there today being unloaded. It had a flat tire. Looked like it had been thoroughly tested!!! There was an Everglades on the trailer also. So there is at least one Raptor at the Bronco Super Celebration!

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I saw an Eruption Green Raptor on the diesel trailer there today being unloaded. It had a flat tire. Looked like it had been thoroughly tested!!! There was an Everglades on the trailer also. So there is at least one Raptor at the Bronco Super Celebration!
Yes, It just came from MOAB. I just watched a youtube video on it and the Everglades they have there. I hope they have a couple. I would love to see a Code Orange one. I will post some info tomorrow afternoon when I get back from there.

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
IMG_1990.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1991.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1992.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1994.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1996.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1997.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1999.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2001.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2002.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2006.jpg

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Wow, that green def looks nicer in person!

Also, some of the pics I've seen it makes the dash (where it says Bronco) appears more silver in color. I like how it seems to be darker than that in these pics.

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Guys, we need some first impressions, like love it, everything I ever wanted, smaller or larger that I expected, can't wait, cancelling your order...opps... not that, but Something! oh ya, just as long as it's something we all want to hear. :giggle:

Thank you for posting your pics! Have Fun!

Last edited:
OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Wow, that green def looks nicer in person!

Also, some of the pics I've seen it makes the dash (where it says Bronco) appears more silver in color. I like how it seems to be darker than that in these pics.
The dash is definitely darker and not a silver color.

Top Member Reactions