Bronco Raptor at the Bronco Super Celebration (East), Townsend TN April 20-23

bronco-raptor-super-celebration.png

I sent an e-mail to the staff at the Bronco Super Celebration and asked them if Ford would have the Bronco Raptor there and this was their response. "Yes the Raptor Bronco is suppose to be here Wed-Sat 9-5".

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
thumbnail_IMG_2057.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2058.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2059.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2061.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2062.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2067.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2065.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2069.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2070.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2072.jpg

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
thumbnail_IMG_2075.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2076.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2077.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2079.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2080.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2081.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2083.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2087.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2089.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2084.jpg

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Some of the best pictures yet! Going by the grain I think I see, it looks like those are the leather seats. I really like the darker suade (or grippy material) just below the head rests. Great shot of the rear compartment too.

In the pic with the headlight controls, what are the two buttons on the left? I see it's something to do with the mirrors but the symbol looks like a separate light control?

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Some of the best pictures yet! Going by the grain I think I see, it looks like those are the leather seats. I really like the darker suade (or grippy material) just below the head rests. Great shot of the rear compartment too.

In the pic with the headlight controls, what are the two buttons on the left? I see it's something to do with the mirrors but the symbol looks like a separate light control?
It is a separate light control for the light on the bottom of the mirror. Kind of like a puddle light I guess. Yes the seats are very supportive and very comfortable.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Well my pictures are pretty much exactly what BRVOL has with drool added...haha. It was so nice seeing it today with the top and doors off and really being able to get up close. I just don't think anyone is going to be disappointed.....

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
T
Well my pictures are pretty much exactly what BRVOL has with drool added...haha. It was so nice seeing it today with the top and doors off and really being able to get up close. I just don't think anyone is going to be disappointed.....
Totally agree. IMO Ford knocked this one out of the park. I'm sure there will be a few issues but the core of what they did is solid.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Thanks for posting all these photos! Looks like it has mostly a black bumper with only silver recovery hooks and skid plate. That's better than having the silver on the bumper between the recovery hooks like we have seen on the Code Orange Bronco Raptors.

thumbnail_img_2040-jpg.876

bronco-raptor-chicago-auto-show1-jpg.534

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I still don't understand why they didn't do all-black bumper and skids and just do Code Orange tow hooks. Nothing on this vehicle is that silver and it just feels like a designer wanted to "break things up" by throwing it on there. It's probably my biggest gripe about the new Bronco Raptor.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Yeah, it really stands out. Maybe they were thinking silver would be better for the skid plate because when it gets beat up the scratches/gouges will be silver? I know I can find a rattle can of black ;)

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I still don't understand why they didn't do all-black bumper and skids and just do Code Orange tow hooks. Nothing on this vehicle is that silver and it just feels like a designer wanted to "break things up" by throwing it on there. It's probably my biggest gripe about the new Bronco Raptor.
I was told they kept it silver because that's what they traditionally have done with the F-150 Raptor.

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Yeah, it really stands out. Maybe they were thinking silver would be better for the skid plate because when it gets beat up the scratches/gouges will be silver? I know I can find a rattle can of black ;)
I agree on the silver color because if this is not going to be a pavement princess then it will get scratched and powder coat would scratch away and look worse

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I’m pretty sure they will all be silver, this is probably just one of the earlier test ones. I like the silver better and will be disappointed if mode shows up black.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I also noticed in the pics that the orange trim on the console mounted grab handle is not there on either side.

My guess is that when you order the CF they delete the orange trim. Looks like about one third of the orange trim could still be in place but Ford must have chosen not to add any.

Top Member Reactions