Bronco Raptor Auction

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
So I was sitting here watching Mecum Auto Auctions and that had me wondering when the first Bronco Raptor will be auctioned. What do you all think?
Barret Jackson's or Mecum?
Over 300k when the hammer falls?
Why will it be auctioned? (1st one or Charity)

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
Surprised they aren't auctioning serial #1 as a fundraiser for some charity, or maybe Jay Leno will buy it.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I will be very surprised if it isn't Barrett Jackson auction and I'm confident it will be serial number 1 and for Ford's Charity of choice. My guess is above 500K.

Sorry everyone, none of use reservation holders will be getting Bronco Raptor serial number 1, at least not thru your reservation number/order, it will require the donation money.

My guess is Palm Beach 2022 Barrett Jackson, it isn't a Scottsdale, but the timing is perfect as the winning bidder typcally chooses color etc prior to start of production.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
Serial #1 C-8 Corvette went for $3 million, a NASCAR guy bought it. The Vette they used at Barret Jackson was just a representative model, they weren't into production yet.

OP
SteelBronco

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Serial #1 C-8 Corvette went for $3 million, a NASCAR guy bought it. The Vette they used at Barret Jackson was just a representative model, they weren't into production yet.
😳 Can you imagine a 3 million dollar Bronco Raptor??? I would have to get in my other pocket. Hahaha, that's funny right there 🤣

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
😳 Can you imagine a 3 million dollar Bronco Raptor??? I would have to get in my other pocket. Hahaha, that's funny right there 🤣
The money went to Detroit Childrens Charity Fund and was no doubt a tax deduction for the buyer who was a major car collector. That's what you usually see with serial # 1 new editions.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
VIN 001 Bronco Raptor to be auctioned at Palm Beach 2022 Barrett Jackson.

Barrett Jackson Palm Beach 2022 BRaptor.png

Link to Charity docket vehicles for Palm Beach:

Thenewjs

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2022
Gallery
DC
Yeah this is what I’ve read. You don’t get the one at the show. You still have to wait like the rest of the chumps.

Top Member Reactions