Founding Member
Oct 14, 2022
Gallery
Mesa, AZ
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Gen 3 Raptor
Hey guys. Just got done test fitting our new Bronco Raptor billet half tie rod kit. turned out great. These are ready to go now. we have raw aluminum kits in stock and have some out to anodize for the other colors that will be ready soon. order yours today to get in before this batch is gone.

2022_bronco_Raptor_half_tie_rod_kit_1.png
Bronco_raptor_half_tie_rod_kit_1.jpeg

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Those look solid! Do you think the Bronco Raptor will be susceptible to the same tie rod issues that the standard Bronco has or did Ford Performance fix that issue with the Bronco Raptor?

OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
Oct 14, 2022
Gallery
Mesa, AZ
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Gen 3 Raptor
Those look solid! Do you think the Bronco Raptor will be susceptible to the same tie rod issues that the standard Bronco has or did Ford Performance fix that issue with the Bronco Raptor?
Maybe. too early to tell now. but the tie rod main section is larger. same diameter as the raptor truck version as far as the tie rod, but the rack appears to be more similar to the bronco rack. I haven't had enough time to dig into that deeper yet.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Maybe. too early to tell now. but the tie rod main section is larger. same diameter as the raptor truck version as far as the tie rod, but the rack appears to be more similar to the bronco rack. I haven't had enough time to dig into that deeper yet.
We were told by Ford Performance the steering rack is also from the F-150 Raptor, but I'm not aware of anyone confirming.

OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
Oct 14, 2022
Gallery
Mesa, AZ
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Gen 3 Raptor
I dont think the rack is the same as the F150 Raptor version. the internal thread where the tie rod attaches is smaller thread then the F150 Raptor for sure. so there are differences but I didnt investigate further. Reality the mounts are too narrow in the frame I think to share the F150 version steering rack but again I didnt have enough time to dig that deep yet.

Top Member Reactions