Bronco Raptor Forum History

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Speaking on intros…

Anyone know how this site got started? Whose awesome brainchild is this? I think it popped up last fall, or at least that’s when I noticed it.

I remember when B6G started and there were only maybe 10 people there, it’d be nice to collect some history while we can.

Thanks!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Speaking on intros…

Anyone know how this site got started? Whose awesome brainchild is this? I think it popped up last fall, or at least that’s when I noticed it.

I remember when B6G started and there were only maybe 10 people there, it’d be nice to collect some history while we can.

Thanks!
Dragoon and supersix on September 16, 2021

Thank You to both of them for this Ultimate Performance Bronco site, BroncoRaptor.com

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Dragoon and supersix on September 16, 2021

Thank You to both of them for this Ultimate Performance Bronco site, BroncoRaptor.com

Both of us have previously owned Raptors and currently own Broncos. When the Bronco Raptor was rumored, it was pretty much all we talked about. We were both members of the big Bronco Forum, however we felt the Braptor was special enough that it deserved a dedicated community. Thus, BroncoRaptor.com was born :cool:

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Doing an awesome job!
20220525_090604.jpg

OP
Antimatter Blue

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Both of us have previously owned Raptors and currently own Broncos. When the Bronco Raptor was rumored, it was pretty much all we talked about. We were both members of the big Bronco Forum, however we felt the Braptor was special enough that it deserved a dedicated community. Thus, BroncoRaptor.com was born :cool:
Sweet!

Any connection to B6G?

I ask because I’ve watched B6G go from being an enthusiast forum to Facebook.

Do you guys plan on keeping this site as a forum for enthusiasts, or going for the ads/clicks?

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
This site will about be about the community and our enthusiasts first and foremost. We are true automotive enthusiasts that want to preserve and protect quality content about this amazing new machine. These are exciting times and we are truly excited about learning everything there is to know about the new Bronco Raptor and sharing that with everyone else that is as interested in them as we are.

Superman78

Founding Member
Jul 6, 2022
Gallery
California
I came across this forum, searching for as much info as possible regarding the Raptor version of the Bronco. I have to say, it's well sorted out...so I joined! I just received a 3rd reschedule for build of 8/1. Im really looking forward to it! Cheers! Mines an Area51 with most options!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I came across this forum, searching for as much info as possible regarding the Raptor version of the Bronco. I have to say, it's well sorted out...so I joined! I just received a 3rd reschedule for build of 8/1. Im really looking forward to it! Cheers! Mines an Area51 with most options!
Congratulations on your build date and welcome to BroncoRaptor.com (y)

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE

Welcome to the forum, I'm glad you found us! 🍻

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Welcome @Superman78 🍻

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Good Decision!

Top Member Reactions