Bronco Raptor hard tip sound deadening. Yes or No?

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
Hey all,

What are your thought and plans for possibly adding the hard top sound deadening to your Raptor build?

I like the idea of a slightly more quiet and warm ride but I’m seeing lots of videos of the glue causing excessive dust particles making a mess of the interior.

Thoughts?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Even with MGV seating, the headliner was a no-cost option on my B&P sheet.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
If you have the MGV and didn't opt for the factory headliner, you will be able to add one later. My wrangler didn't have the headliner, it was noisy and in the sun it was Hot. I used Dynamat sound absorbing mat then add the Mopar factory headliner and it made a Big difference.

For the Bronco hardtop I see one of the popular Wrangler headliners will soon be offering for the Bronco.
HotHead headliners

Last edited:
OP
charlandk

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
I believe it comes standard on the Raptor, no?
It’s an option to add it (free) if you ordered the MGV. I like the MGV enough to not feel the upgrade to leather is worth it for me. If they offered ventilated seats only in leather, I’d definitely upgrade to them.

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
If you have the MGV and didn't opt for the factory headliner, you will be able to add one later. My wrangler didn't have the headliner, it was noisy and in the sun it was Hot. I used Dynamat sound absorbing mat then add the Mopar factory headliner and it made a Big difference.

For the Bronco hardtop I see one of the popular Wrangler headliners will soon be offering for the Bronco.
HotHead headliners
Do you know if our headliners, have a section for the side windows like HotHead has?

Top Member Reactions