Bronco Raptor Order Banks Open Today @ 3 PM ET!

2022 Ford Bronco Raptor_16.jpg

We have liftoff! If you were lucky enough to receive a Bronco Raptor allocation from Ford's "Hand-Waver" program then today is your day to order! According to our forum member @CVSJR he spoke with Ford this morning and confirmed that Bronco Raptor order banks would open up at 3 pm ET today! Ford also told him that if you did not receive a Bronco Raptor allocation confirmation from Ford then you will have to wait until sometime in May to place your order.

If you are lucky enough to place your Bronco Raptor order today please post up here and let us know what you ordered!

We have liftoff! If you were lucky enough to receive a Bronco Raptor allocation from Ford's "Hand-Waver" program then today is your day to order! According to our forum member @CVSJR he spoke with Ford this morning and confirmed that Bronco Raptor order banks would open up at 3 pm ET today! Ford also told him that if you did not receive a Bronco Raptor allocation confirmation from Ford then you will have to wait until sometime in May to place your order.

If you are lucky enough to place your Bronco Raptor order today please post up here and let us know what you ordered!
Dragoon if I'm reading this right does, does that mean in May we can place an order for a Bronco Raptor?

Dragoon if I'm reading this right does, does that mean in May we can place an order for a Bronco Raptor?
That's what it sounds like to me. I'm guessing that's when the 2023 Bronco Raptor order banks open.

Anybody see an email from Ford yet? I sure have not and it is 3 PM central for me. I got a golden ticket and based on what their email said when I received that allocation they would send an email when it is time to order.

My dealer just got a email at 4:54pm EST notifying him Bronco Raptor order banks open
That's great news! So did he get your order placed?

Mine has been trying, but there are glitches in the ordering…… He says he’ll keep trying through the evening. (He first got in at 6:05 pm et)

Sounds like Ford is having some issues with their system. I can't even get the Bronco Raptor configurator to load.

That's what it sounds like to me. I'm guessing that's when the 2023 Bronco Raptor order banks open.
They are supposed to be making the Bronco Race Trucks available in 2022 as well. Hopefully early reservation holders will get a chance at one of those as well. Has anyone heard anything yet? Can’t wait to see the pricing on these beasts.

That's great news! So did he get your order placed?
No, tomorrow, this Bronco Raptor ordering isn't time stamped like normal orders. He's a small Ford dealer, owner, & closes daily at 5pm, I'm sure he'll work on it tomorrow.

No, tomorrow, this Bronco Raptor ordering isn't time stamped like normal orders. He's a small Ford dealer, owner, & closes daily at 5pm, I'm sure he'll work on it tomorrow.
That's what my dealer said as well. Hopefully, he calls me as soon as they open and we can get an order in. I'm not a GT holder, but he seems to think he has an allocation for me. All I can do is hope at this point!

Back