Bronco Raptor Orders and new/old reservations.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
If you have an order in hand, but no Bill of Sale and agreed upon price...... You're likely in for a hefty dealer markup. If you don't have a bill of sale, go back to the dealer who placed the order and press them about getting a bill of sale in which all parties sign. I've got two Bills of Sale on hand for my purchases
I've got the build list with a letter typed up saying they will sell it to me for MSRP with no dealer add ons signed by the new car sales manager and salesman. Also recorded phone calls saying MSRP is my sales price.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I'm very familiar with the chicken fried peanut butter dot gov, i work in finance lol. and yeah, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out on the broad scale, how many people get a price hike when they go in to sign that they weren't expecting.

I feel i have enough evidence on my end to get my MSRP pricing or a very large settlement if they won't, as well as a family member that works at the dealership, and I know the GM. I think if they are going to screw over a customer that day, i'm not the path of least resistance.

I definitely encourage everyone to have something signed whether build of sale, build sheet, letter, etc. though. The more power you have, the less likely it is for them to screw you over.

OP
D

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
I'm very familiar with the chicken fried peanut butter dot gov, i work in finance lol. and yeah, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out on the broad scale, how many people get a price hike when they go in to sign that they weren't expecting.

I feel i have enough evidence on my end to get my MSRP pricing or a very large settlement if they won't, as well as a family member that works at the dealership, and I know the GM. I think if they are going to screw over a customer that day, i'm not the path of least resistance.

I definitely encourage everyone to have something signed whether build of sale, build sheet, letter, etc. though. The more power you have, the less likely it is for them to screw you over.
Well said good friend

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Good advise and awareness, we all know there has been buyers the last couple years that regret not having a signed agreement with their dealer.

Thenewjs

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2022
Gallery
DC
My dealer promised MSRP. They‘ve been selling regular broncos and FORDs below Invoice. I’m not too worried. If they do try something, Ill be disappointed and I’ll bow out. I have nice car to drive, the Bronco is a want not a need. Id probably go buy a few Festools and get on my Honey Do List.

BRaptor813

Founding Member
Mar 23, 2022
Gallery
Tampa, Florida
Yeah, I get it.. But greed is real! My dealer in Tampa promised me 30k over MSRP, they don't know what they are in for.... Wouldn't it be nice if American's were like the Average German? (Honest and Straightforward) The facts are the facts
That wasn’t Bill Currie Ford was it?

Top Member Reactions