Bronco Raptor Production Problem??

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco

In this video around the 11:30 minute mark, Dave starts to talk about the Bronco Raptor and the supplier for the fender flares. Is this the next big hiccup in getting delivery of our Bronco Raptors. Let's hope not!!

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"Ford Bronco Talk Live - Raptor Mountain"

In this video around the 11:30 minute mark, Dave starts to talk about the Bronco Raptor and the supplier for the fender flares. Is this the next big hiccup in getting delivery of our Bronco Raptors. Let's hope not!!
Hmmm, hope it's just another internet rumor, seems deliveries are still occurring and I highly doubt the flare vendor is struggling business wise.

Also, I like my Black Metallic fendor flares that also matches the rear carbon fiber stiffening bar cover.

04B7C111-620C-432F-8423-168B17D763D0.jpeg

OP
SteelBronco

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Hmmm, hope it's just another internet rumor, seems deliveries are still occurring and I highly doubt the flare vendor is struggling business wise.

Also, I like my Black Metallic fendor flares that also matches the rear carbon fiber stiffening bar cover.

View attachment 4316
Yes, the flares aren't a personal issue for me and fit the size of the Bronco Raptor. I can only hope this is a rumor but wanted to know if others have heard wispers in the air....

Losy

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2022
Gallery
Long Beach, CA
Dave is always shooting from the hip and not the most accurate when it comes to Bronco's. Although his channel is decent and I have enjoyed some of his content.
I was built on 11/3 and released from Map and awaiting shipping as of this morning (11/5). 3 other BRaptors in the build week of 10/31 who participate in the build week thread are in a similar status. So I don't think his information is accurate.

Top Member Reactions