Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Ok, I can at least say I got my Bronco Raptor....Toy 😄 Possibly VIN 001??? 🤣
Lux package / Graphics / Beadlocks

But these will be a good Christmas present to get now. Found this one at Walmart today.

20220817_153447.jpg

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Ok, I can at least say I got my Bronco Raptor....Toy 😄 Possibly VIN 001??? 🤣
Lux package / Graphics / Beadlocks

But these will be a good Christmas present to get now. Found this one at Walmart today.

View attachment 1584
That looks like fun! Did they have other colors or were they all the Hot Pepper Red?

OP
SteelBronco

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
That looks like fun! Did they have other colors or were they all the Hot Pepper Red?
Only had this one so I am not sure about other colors. We went to another Walmart nearby to check and they didn't have any. I would guess they are just starting to get them in.
I'll have this one out and ready to play for the granddaughters when they are here. Of course when they're not I'll probably have to try it out every so often...lol.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Only had this one so I am not sure about other colors. We went to another Walmart nearby to check and they didn't have any. I would guess they are just starting to get them in.
I'll have this one out and ready to play for the granddaughters when they are here. Of course when they're not I'll probably have to try it out every so often...lol.
I'll look, if I can obtain one of these RC BR's I'm positive I'll have it off-roading b4 my real one.

Top Member Reactions