Bronco Raptor Road Trip Part 2, Off-Roadeo Nevada Nothing but Raptors - By Wheel2Live Outdoors

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Brought to us by one of our own members @Wheel2Live Outdoors
Thank you Jeff for sharing with us.

"When I bought my Bronco Raptor in December of 2022 I couldn’t wait till ⁠@TheBroncoNation and ⁠@ford would do a Raptor specific Bronco Off-Roadeo. They teased it in the spring of 23 and as soon as it was available to register I did. July 17, 2023 we arrived and had our collective minds blown by the bronco nation crew. It was so much fun. We learned so much and you get to do some really sketchy stuff in ford’s vehicle. Make sure you get the insurance just in case. Lol.
Arrival. Staff are positioned at the gate and collect everyone as they arrive. The road in is very bumpy. If you are in a rental or using ride share make note of the road. ( several in our group were in low cars FWIW). They then bring you to the parking area at base camp and you make the short walk to tue ski lodge inspired base camp. Raptors are literally everywhere.
Check in. Fast and professional. Drivers get their bag which has special gifts for you and your passenger. Note they have a video package but can’t guarantee availability. If your heart is set on this get to the front of the line. They had ran out of video equipment by the time I checked in. Snacks and drinks are free so grab a few to bring with you. It’s dry. You have a drivers lounge where you can store anything you don’t want to have with you in the Raptor."

Top Member Reactions