supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
I have not seen this, thanks for posting!

One interesting thing I noticed right off the bat was the different hp ratings for regular and premium fuel. I figured the Braptor would require premium fuel.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Good find! Looks like the Bronco Raptor can be Flat-Towed, that's good to know!

BraptorRyan

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Bainbridge, Ga.
I’m sure it hasn’t been noticed (or matters to most), but 1.2” difference in width with mirrors extended and folded. I was hoping for better. IF it will fit in my garage that will be by mm’s. *80’s built house with 3 8’ garage doors. Each side of each garage has about 3” of trim work. Wife’s 2020 Expedition won’t fit, but this is a more serious situation. 🤣😆

*My dad’s definition of major or minor surgery: If it’s on you it’s minor, if it’s on me it’s major! Her Expedition not fitting is a minor problem, my Bronco Raptor not fitting is a major problem! 🤣😆

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I’m sure it hasn’t been noticed (or matters to most), but 1.2” difference in width with mirrors extended and folded. I was hoping for better. IF it will fit in my garage that will be by mm’s. *80’s built house with 3 8’ garage doors. Each side of each garage has about 3” of trim work. Wife’s 2020 Expedition won’t fit, but this is a more serious situation. 🤣😆

*My dad’s definition of major or minor surgery: If it’s on you it’s minor, if it’s on me it’s major! Her Expedition not fitting is a minor problem, my Bronco Raptor not fitting is a major problem! 🤣😆
LOL no doubt! Let's hope it fits and at a minimum, all you need to do is get some skinny trim to buy you an extra inch or two.

75 Bronco

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Gallery
Grand Island Ne

what is measurement between your 8’ wide doors

Top Member Reactions