Bronco Raptor Specs w/ some listed options

In case someone hasn't seen these.

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Tech-Specs_1.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Tech-Specs_2.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Tech-Specs_3.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Tech-Specs_4.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Tech-Specs_5.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Tech-Specs_6.jpg

I have not seen this, thanks for posting!

One interesting thing I noticed right off the bat was the different hp ratings for regular and premium fuel. I figured the Braptor would require premium fuel.

Good find! Looks like the Bronco Raptor can be Flat-Towed, that's good to know!

I’m sure it hasn’t been noticed (or matters to most), but 1.2” difference in width with mirrors extended and folded. I was hoping for better. IF it will fit in my garage that will be by mm’s. *80’s built house with 3 8’ garage doors. Each side of each garage has about 3” of trim work. Wife’s 2020 Expedition won’t fit, but this is a more serious situation. 🤣😆

*My dad’s definition of major or minor surgery: If it’s on you it’s minor, if it’s on me it’s major! Her Expedition not fitting is a minor problem, my Bronco Raptor not fitting is a major problem! 🤣😆

I’m sure it hasn’t been noticed (or matters to most), but 1.2” difference in width with mirrors extended and folded. I was hoping for better. IF it will fit in my garage that will be by mm’s. *80’s built house with 3 8’ garage doors. Each side of each garage has about 3” of trim work. Wife’s 2020 Expedition won’t fit, but this is a more serious situation. 🤣😆

*My dad’s definition of major or minor surgery: If it’s on you it’s minor, if it’s on me it’s major! Her Expedition not fitting is a minor problem, my Bronco Raptor not fitting is a major problem! 🤣😆
LOL no doubt! Let's hope it fits and at a minimum, all you need to do is get some skinny trim to buy you an extra inch or two.

what is measurement between your 8’ wide doors

Back