TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"It's finally time to start putting the all new Bronco Raptor through some proper off road torture tests! Can it Baja? Can it rock crawl? And most importantly, the question everyone loves to fight about - Is it as good, or even better than, a Jeep Wrangler? Let's find out!
Hope you all enjoy the video!"

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Wow, I was on edge watching that video! I thought for sure the Braptor would sustain a lot of damage, and it just kept going. I give them major props for pushing it that hard.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Wow, I was on edge watching that video! I thought for sure the Braptor would sustain a lot of damage, and it just kept going. I give them major props for pushing it that hard.
Far harder and riskier than I ever intend. I was impressed, and satisfied my Bronco Raptor is very capable, I'm not going to attempt to prove otherwise... or... make a fool of myself.

I wonder if the K02's would have had better grip, the shocks are tuned for the lighter "C" load K02's and may not have bounced like the Nitto "D" loads and would have provided better footing. I'm guessing Nitto is a sponsor and therefore they changed out to Nitto's as soon as they got it home.

I'm going with Kevin's opinion in the summary, he's the driver, Britney always seems to backpedal her summaries as to appease their Jeep fan base.

The AMW 840, Demon Child, looks like a blast in the sand dunes. Hoping their upcoming coverage includes the Bronco Raptor in the sand dunes, in BAJA mode style.

Top Member Reactions