Bronco Raptor, Why it’s Almost Perfect, My 6 Month Ownership Review - By Wheel2Live Outdoors

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Brought to us by one of our own members @Wheel2Live Outdoors
Thank you Jeff for sharing with us.

"I love this vehicle but there are just the smallest things that keep it from being Perfect. There are a few things that should have been caught before leaving the Factory. I'm still trying to find the missing Docking plug for the fog lights on the front bumper. I point out a few other issues that I find issue with but it really is so much fun to drive I'm just really Knit Picking. The one thing I love that most people hate is the Fenders. In person they just look right. Just my unpopular opinion."

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Upgrading to the forged Al rims (beadlock) is not going to save you from "rim rash". If you go off-road where there are rocks, you will get rim rash, guaranteed 100%.

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Brought to us by one of our own members @Wheel2Live Outdoors
Thank you Jeff for sharing with us.

"I love this vehicle but there are just the smallest things that keep it from being Perfect. There are a few things that should have been caught before leaving the Factory. I'm still trying to find the missing Docking plug for the fog lights on the front bumper. I point out a few other issues that I find issue with but it really is so much fun to drive I'm just really Knit Picking. The one thing I love that most people hate is the Fenders. In person they just look right. Just my unpopular opinion."

What I got out of this for a guy, who in his own words, is "nit-picky" to give it an overall Quality of A - is great.

Thanks for the video.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions